A few packs of Platinum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few packs of Platinum

Thanks for everyones kind comments from my last post. Looking back at it, it might have had a little bit of a defeatist tone to it, which was really unintended. I love this hobby, the good stuff and the bad, but probably wouldn't enjoy it as much if there wasn't an awesome community to share it with.

2010 Topps Platinum doesn't scan very well at all. I got a few packs from two local hobby shops today and I wanted to do a review, but the shininess makes my scanner hate me. I guess I'll just show off the hits I got. It's quicker that way any way. I actually like Platinum, especially rookies. They're really just chrome cards and who doesn't like chrome. Who!? I got some good rookie base cards including dupes of Bradford and Suh. Suh's one of the guys I'm following this year, so it's always nice to add a new card of his. As usual with me for some reason, not a single Patriot. I guess that's what trading is for.

A Steeler. Yawn. I never pull autos, so I will cherish this with all my heart. Not as much as this on, though:

I made it nice and big so you all can enjoy it as much as I am. This is the first patch I've ever pulled, and it sure looks purdy. There's a little bit of jersey in there and then FOUR different colors on the patch. That's a good thing, right? Let's hope this guy is the next Tom Brady, holding that clipboard and smiling every time Vick takes a shot tomorrow. I think I'll hold on to this one.

Oh, and when I complained about not having a Patriot in the bunch ( because I do like to complain), a patron handed me this card.

Thank you for your act of kindness, random stranger.

More...
Working...
X