Product Preview: 2010 Upper Deck NHL The Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Product Preview: 2010 Upper Deck NHL The Cup

It would seem since Upper Deck has lost a number of their major partners and licensing rights over the past year, they're going all out with regards to the NHL license that they still have. Upper Deck's 2010 NHL The Cup release may not only be the best hockey product of there year, but it just might be the best product of the year regardless of sport. Every single card looks amazing. UD recently updated its Facebook page with 85 pictures from the upcoming October 1st release. I don't collect a ton of hockey items other than the few Buffalo Sabres cards I pick up, but this release may just convert me.

As great as these cards look, there's a reason people say, "You pay for what you get". This product is not cheap. You're looking at approx. $360 for 4 cards. There's no question reagrading the quality and design of this product, but $360 for 4 cards might be a tough sell in this economy. That being said, this is the closest to a "perfect" product you can get, and collectors will pay for the "perfect" card. I myself would love to just pick up a box (like spending $360 on pieces of cardboard is no big deal), but I'll hope to grab one of the Tyler Myers RC auto's or Ryan Miller Auto's on the secondary markets.

Product Info:

Configuration: 6 boxes per case. 1 pack per box/tin. 4 cards per pack.

Release Date:10/01/10

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS:

Configuration: 6 boxes per case. 1 pack per box/tin. 4 cards per pack.

CONTENT HIGHLIGHTS:

Get 2 Signed Patch Cards In Every Tin
    - 1 Autographed Rookie Card + 1 More Outstanding Autographed Patch Card

New: Sidney Crosby & Alexander Ovechkin Rc Tribute Cards
    - An Exquisite Lineup Of Autographed Patch Cards

Bringin' Back Big Hits
    - Autographed Draft Boards! - Right From The Stage
    - Property Of ... Stick Nameplates
    - Stanley Cup Titlists - Continuing The Great Blasts From The Past
    - Hardware Heroes - Another Familiar Friend Makes Its Return
    - Program Of Excellence - Paying Tribute To Team Canada Greats! Find Newly-Added Dual Versions This Year Too

Also Look For Cup Enshrinements, Stanley Cup Signatures & Honorable Numbers
    - All Featuring 2-Player Versions, And Some With Knock-Your-Socks Off Triples

Snag Super-Cool 1-Of-1 Cards, With Unbelievable Cut Sigs, NHL Shield Patches & Press-Plate Cards

Grab The Latest Artist Proof Renditions, And Cup Quads Jersey & Patch Cards

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE
Working...
X