2010 Topps Football Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Topps Football Update

I received and envelope from Topps today that contained the missing hit from the box break I did a couple weeks ago. I wasn't expecting much, especially because I got the box for free, but I was happy that they sent something.

That's right people. An AUTHENTIC player-worn JERSEY from future United Football League hero Arrelious Benn. Thanks Topps for sending something.

A few other things came in the mail today that I might as well show off because, well, I have nothing better to do right now.

So, yeah. Chris Johnson. One of my favorite players. Totally worth the price of shipping that I paid for this. It's amazing how plain jersey swatches aren't worth anything anymore. Even if it's of the best running back in the league. It just makes it easier for me to add to my collection, I guess.

I don't hate the Raiders as much as I hate the Jets, but they are a close second. Jim Plunkett started his career in New England, but I'm having a hard time finding a a jersey card from a Patriots uniform.

Another Billy Butler auto for my collection. UD Black is my favorite product and normally they have really killer designs. This one really doesn't look that cool, but it was cheap and still beats the crap out of most other high end cards. This one looks a lot better in person.

This one is awesome. One of my new favorite cards in my collection. I know there's a patch in that window marked "jersey" but I had experts and scienticians examine it and it appears to be the real deal. It's by far one of the best uses of the Gridiron Lineage theme. Steven Jackson is probably my favorite non-Patriot and Eric Dickerson is one of the best running backs ever to play the game.

Overall, not bad for a rainy mailday. If the Beavers can beat Louisville, it will be even better.

More...
Working...
X