My Very First Jersey Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Very First Jersey Card

(2006 Thurman Thomas Limited Leaf Player Threads)
    This 2006 Thurman Thomas Limited Leaf Player Threads card may not be much to look at, but it's the first jersey card I ever added to my collection. Like many collectors, I left the hobby when I was a little younger only to come back to it nearly a decade later. When I got back into trading cards and sports memorabilia the hobby had changed from innovative 90's designs to bringing collectors closer to the game with autographs and jersey pieces. I couldn't believe what I saw the first time I got on eBay to see if people still collected trading cards. Not only was the hobby still kicking, but one of the first eBay searches I conducted lead me to this very card. Like I said, this Thomas Player Threads card may not be the best looking card ever, but it's the hook that got me back in the boat.

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

I remember the first jersey card I ever pulled was a 01-02 Fleer Platinum Mitch Richmond National Patch Time Jersey.

Comment

My first jersey was a 98 Absolute Skip Hicks Team Memorabilia or something like that..

Kazmir Collection 1621/2986 - 54.2%

like Mohammed Ali I float like a butterfly
      but sting like poison ivy

My tradesite

Comment

Working...
      X