Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football Card Price Check Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jrawk1120 View Post
    Have another one for ya.

    2012 Certified Coby Fleener 2 piece /499
    That one's $12.00
    - Dave

    I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

    Albums


    Updated 3/25/2016

    Comment


    • 2012 Absolute / Jared Allen / Gridiron Force Jersey Number

      I have #1 of 3...

      Edit: Also have a 2012 Topps Five Star / Doug Martin / Jumbo Jersey Relic (FSJJR-DM)... It isn't in my latest Becket for some reason... I have #16 of 25... and it's even a four color patch!... haha
      Last edited by drubacca117; 06-18-2013, 02:51 AM. Reason: Added a card
      PC'ing Minnesota Twins Auto's and GU's, and popular former Twins in their Twins uniform!

      Currently Updating My Bucket: http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/drubacca_117/library/

      Comment


      • Originally posted by drubacca117 View Post
        2012 Absolute / Jared Allen / Gridiron Force Jersey Number

        I have #1 of 3...

        Edit: Also have a 2012 Topps Five Star / Doug Martin / Jumbo Jersey Relic (FSJJR-DM)... It isn't in my latest Becket for some reason... I have #16 of 25... and it's even a four color patch!... haha
        Nice!

        Unfortunately, the OPG doesn't price cards that they can't get a good sales history on, so they don't even try with cards numbered /10 or less.

        The Martin is booking at $30 right now.
        - Dave

        I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

        Albums


        Updated 3/25/2016

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
          Nice!

          Unfortunately, the OPG doesn't price cards that they can't get a good sales history on, so they don't even try with cards numbered /10 or less.

          The Martin is booking at $30 right now.
          Thanks!

          That's what I figured with the Allen. I was just curious since I have seen the laundry tag version of that card on eBay actually getting bids at over $200, so I was trying to gauge whether or not it was a fluke!
          PC'ing Minnesota Twins Auto's and GU's, and popular former Twins in their Twins uniform!

          Currently Updating My Bucket: http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/drubacca_117/library/

          Comment


          • David DeCastro Gridiron X auto #ed/499
            Russell Wilson Score Scorecard

            JD
            Always looking for Philip Rivers that I don't have, Luke Kuechly, and a RC of a player that I do not have between 2006-present.

            *Philip Rivers Thread*
            http://community.cardboardconnection...st-thread.html

            Comment


            • Originally posted by NFLguy2012 View Post
              David DeCastro Gridiron X auto #ed/499
              Russell Wilson Score Scorecard

              JD
              David DeCastro Gridiron X auto #ed/499 - $10.00
              Russell Wilson Score Scorecard - 2012 #372 = $15.00, 2013 #193 = $5.00, 2013 #249 = $4.00, 2013 #327 = $4.00
              - Dave

              I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

              Albums


              Updated 3/25/2016

              Comment


              • Could you please check the BV on this? Thank you in advance!

                <a href="http://s1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/hayn0824/?action=view&current=671fbabdb84e6e8c7f79d7ea275ab e19_zpsc8adf058.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/hayn0824/671fbabdb84e6e8c7f79d7ea275abe19_zpsc8adf058.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos" /></a>
                I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.


                http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

                Comment


                • Originally posted by hayn View Post
                  Could you please check the BV on this? Thank you in advance!

                  <a href="http://s1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/hayn0824/?action=view&current=671fbabdb84e6e8c7f79d7ea275ab e19_zpsc8adf058.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a538/hayn0824/671fbabdb84e6e8c7f79d7ea275abe19_zpsc8adf058.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos" /></a>
                  Can you tell me something about it?

                  Year, set, card #, xxx/xxx numbering.

                  I don't recognize that card, sorry.
                  - Dave

                  I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                  Albums


                  Updated 3/25/2016

                  Comment


                  • Found it on eBay.

                    It's a 2012 Black Friday gold border & it books for $8.00.
                    - Dave

                    I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                    Albums


                    Updated 3/25/2016

                    Comment


                    • Price check please

                      2006 Playoff National Treasures Signature Gold #31 /39 Steven Jackson

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
                        Price check please

                        2006 Playoff National Treasures Signature Gold #31 /39 Steven Jackson
                        That one's listed at $40.00
                        - Dave

                        I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                        Albums


                        Updated 3/25/2016

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
                          That one's listed at $40.00
                          Thank you sir!

                          Comment


                          • One more price check please

                            2005 Playoff Honors Accolades Die Cut #A-47. /10 Steven Jackson.

                            If there's no price, could you give me the price of the version /699 please?

                            Comment




                            • Price Check please. Not sure if photo loaded. 2012 Topps Triple Threads Willis McGahee/Lamar Miller 3/18 Says SOUTH BEACH Auto'd by both.

                              http://s1073.photobucket.com/user/b_...22948226646352
                              Last edited by b.harrington.21; 06-26-2013, 09:21 PM. Reason: Added link and description
                              New to hobby as of the end of 2012. Looking for Patches/GU, Autos, RC.
                              Football: Broncos, LAMAR MILLER, KENNY STILLS, Miami Hurricanes Alumni
                              Baseball: Royals, Red Sox, Bubba Starling, Nolan Ryan

                              http://s1073.photobucket.com/user/b_...on_21/library/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jwgreen68 View Post
                                One more price check please

                                2005 Playoff Honors Accolades Die Cut #A-47. /10 Steven Jackson.

                                If there's no price, could you give me the price of the version /699 please?
                                /10 is n/a

                                /699 is $2.50

                                Sorry for the wait.
                                - Dave

                                I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                                Albums


                                Updated 3/25/2016

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X