Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football Card Price Check Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
    2014 Flair Showcase Patch Autographs #117 Kelvin Benjamin/125 - $50.00
    thank you sir!
    -Brady

    Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
    http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
    http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

    Comment


    • Please help me out with a listing for:
      Derek Carr 2014 Chrome Camo Auto.

      THANK YOU
      Le
      -Le - ledizaster@gmail.com
      sigpic
      I collect Former Va Tech Players in all sports.

      Football - Antone Exum, Kyle Fuller, Corey Fuller, Logan Thomas, Bruce Smith, Michael Vick, David Wilson, Antonio Freeman, Victor Harris, Brandon Flowers, Eddie Royal etc

      Baseball - Mike Williams, Franklin Stubbs, Jesse Hahn, Joe Saunders, Brad Clontz, Kevin Barker, Wyatt Toregas - Major or Minor Leaguers!

      http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/87hokie/library/

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 87hokie View Post
        Please help me out with a listing for:
        Derek Carr 2014 Chrome Camo Auto.

        THANK YOU
        Le


        2014 Topps Chrome Rookie Autographs Camo Refractors #115 Derek Carr /99 $150.00
        - Dave

        I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

        Albums


        Updated 3/25/2016

        Comment


        • Awesome!
          Thanks Dave!
          -Le - ledizaster@gmail.com
          sigpic
          I collect Former Va Tech Players in all sports.

          Football - Antone Exum, Kyle Fuller, Corey Fuller, Logan Thomas, Bruce Smith, Michael Vick, David Wilson, Antonio Freeman, Victor Harris, Brandon Flowers, Eddie Royal etc

          Baseball - Mike Williams, Franklin Stubbs, Jesse Hahn, Joe Saunders, Brad Clontz, Kevin Barker, Wyatt Toregas - Major or Minor Leaguers!

          http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/87hokie/library/

          Comment


          • Thanks Brother Dave!

            Few more Please!

            2007 Topps Chrome Blue Refractors #TC182 Marshawn Lynch RC

            2014 Crown Royale Rookie Signatures Retail Jersey Number #SSC Scott Crichton/95 RC

            2000 Stadium Club Beam Team #BT13 Jimmy Smith/500

            2001 Playoff Honors Game Day Jerseys #GD38 Jerry Rice

            2014 Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Prizms Tie Dyed #ARAM1 A.J. McCarron/25 RC

            1999 Ultra Platinum Medallion #92 Junior Seau /99

            1998 UD Choice Starquest/Rookquest Green #SR1 J.Elway/P.Manning

            Thanks in advance!
            Last edited by KevAlan; 02-07-2015, 12:41 PM.
            http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

            Comment


            • Originally posted by KevAlan View Post
              Thanks Brother Dave!

              Few more Please!

              2007 Topps Chrome Blue Refractors #TC182 Marshawn Lynch RC

              2014 Crown Royale Rookie Signatures Retail Jersey Number #SSC Scott Crichton/95 RC

              2000 Stadium Club Beam Team #BT13 Jimmy Smith/500

              2001 Playoff Honors Game Day Jerseys #GD38 Jerry Rice

              2014 Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Prizms Tie Dyed #ARAM1 A.J. McCarron/25 RC

              1999 Ultra Platinum Medallion #92 Junior Seau /99

              1998 UD Choice Starquest/Rookquest Green #SR1 J.Elway/P.Manning

              Thanks in advance!
              2007 Topps Chrome Blue Refractors #TC182 Marshawn Lynch RC - $25.00
              2014 Crown Royale Rookie Signatures Retail Jersey Number #SSC Scott Crichton/95 RC - $12.00
              2000 Stadium Club Beam Team #BT13 Jimmy Smith/500 - $6.00
              2001 Playoff Honors Game Day Jerseys #GD38 Jerry Rice - $30.00
              2014 Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Prizms Tie Dyed #ARAM1 A.J. McCarron/25 RC - $40.00
              1999 Ultra Platinum Medallion #92 Junior Seau /99 - $20.00
              - Dave

              I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

              Albums


              Updated 3/25/2016

              Comment


              • Thanks Uncle Dave!

                Guess I edited too late! Ha

                This too Please?

                1998 UD Choice Starquest/Rookquest Green #SR1 J.Elway/P.Manning
                http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

                Comment


                • Originally posted by KevAlan View Post
                  Thanks Uncle Dave!

                  Guess I edited too late! Ha

                  This too Please?

                  1998 UD Choice Starquest/Rookquest Green #SR1 J.Elway/P.Manning
                  Yea...

                  I copied the list from my email.

                  1998 UD Choice Starquest/Rookquest Green #SR1 J.Elway/P.Manning - $15.00
                  - Dave

                  I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                  Albums


                  Updated 3/25/2016

                  Comment


                  • 2010 Famous Fabrics Famous Nameplates

                    http://s1102.beta.photobucket.com/us...Sports%20Cards

                    I collect Green Bay Packers

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jrawk1120 View Post
                      2010 Famous Fabrics Famous Nameplates
                      I don't find a listing for that card.

                      Sorry.
                      - Dave

                      I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                      Albums


                      Updated 3/25/2016

                      Comment


                      • I need a value on this 2013 Topps Magic Dual Autograph DeAndre Hopkins Tavon Austin. Card is MDA-AH. Bought a $12 blaster from Wal-Mart and got the redemption for this card. A week later this card was in my hand.
                        I collect Atlanta Braves and Falcons almost exclusively but there are a few exceptions.

                        Comment


                        • #/25 $40 bv
                          Originally posted by bravescollector1988 View Post
                          i need a value on this 2013 topps magic dual autograph deandre hopkins tavon austin. Card is mda-ah. Bought a $12 blaster from wal-mart and got the redemption for this card. A week later this card was in my hand.
                          I collect Andre Johnson, Redskins from the 70’s & 80’s, HOF’ers and Texas A&M Aggies
                          (Manziel, Mike Evans, Jake Matthews, Ryan Swope, Sean Porter, Luke Joeckel, Damontre Moore, Ryan Tannehill, Cyrus Gray, Jeff Fuller, Martellus Bennett, Stephen McGee, Goodson, Jerrod Johnson, V. Miller, Acie Law, DeAndre Jordan, Antoine Wright, Justin Ruggiano, etc.).
                          Email: rbredskin@windstream.net

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by RBRedskin View Post
                            #/25 $40 bv
                            Thanks not bad for a $12 box
                            I collect Atlanta Braves and Falcons almost exclusively but there are a few exceptions.

                            Comment


                            • Thanks! Few more PLEASE!

                              '13 Topps Chrome Camo Refractor "2012 All-Pro" Ser#143/499 #159 J.J. Watt

                              '13 Topps Chrome Refractor "2012 All-Pro" #159 J.J. Watt



                              '13 Topps Pink Ser#175/399 #155 DeAndre Hopkins RC

                              '13 Topps Gold Ser#0036/2012 #155 DeAndre Hopkins RC



                              '12 Gridiron Ftball GU Jsy Ser#20/99 #2 Brian Cushing
                              http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by KevAlan View Post
                                Thanks! Few more PLEASE!

                                '13 Topps Chrome Camo Refractor "2012 All-Pro" Ser#143/499 #159 J.J. Watt

                                '13 Topps Chrome Refractor "2012 All-Pro" #159 J.J. Watt



                                '13 Topps Pink Ser#175/399 #155 DeAndre Hopkins RC

                                '13 Topps Gold Ser#0036/2012 #155 DeAndre Hopkins RC



                                '12 Gridiron Ftball GU Jsy Ser#20/99 #2 Brian Cushing
                                '13 Topps Chrome Camo Refractor "2012 All-Pro" Ser#143/499 #159 J.J. Watt - $6.00
                                ‘13 Topps Chrome Refractor "2012 All-Pro" #159 J.J. Watt - $2.50
                                '13 Topps Pink Ser#175/399 #155 DeAndre Hopkins RC - $8.00
                                '13 Topps Gold Ser#0036/2012 #155 DeAndre Hopkins RC - $5.00
                                '12 Gridiron Ftball GU Jsy Ser#20/99 #2 Brian Cushing - $8.00
                                - Dave

                                I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                                Albums


                                Updated 3/25/2016

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X