Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football Card Price Check Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • all good thanks for the info, much appreciated

    Comment


    • Just wondering if this one is in OPG yet its not in my dec book.

      2014 Davante Adams Certified freshman fabric rpa #214

      Thanks for the help
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/148774545@N07/albums

      Comment


      • Originally posted by chris81 View Post
        Just wondering if this one is in OPG yet its not in my dec book.

        2014 Davante Adams Certified freshman fabric rpa #214

        Thanks for the help
        The only one that's #214 is numbered out of 5 & not priced.

        2014 Certified Mirror Green #214 Davante Adams JSY AU /5 n/a
        - Dave

        I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

        Albums


        Updated 3/25/2016

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
          The only one that's #214 is numbered out of 5 & not priced.

          2014 Certified Mirror Green #214 Davante Adams JSY AU /5 n/a
          Ok thanks for the look. It was one of those cards that didn't make it in the boxes you had to get it threw the rewards program but its been out a while.
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/148774545@N07/albums

          Comment


          • Can I get a price check on these 2 please?

            15 Panini Prizm Rookie Signatures Red Prizms Jameis Winston #01/99
            15 Panini Playbook Dual Patch Booklet Mike Evans #05/10

            I know the Evans probably has no BV because of the #ing,but I know there's a #ed to 99 and #ed to 25 version and either of those would help me in gauging a value for it. Here's a pic:



            Thanks,
            Brett
            Only trade for PC and wants and tradepage are in the link below:

            https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/

            Comment


            • Originally posted by bblair_2002 View Post
              Can I get a price check on these 2 please?

              15 Panini Prizm Rookie Signatures Red Prizms Jameis Winston #01/99
              15 Panini Playbook Dual Patch Booklet Mike Evans #05/10

              I know the Evans probably has no BV because of the #ing,but I know there's a #ed to 99 and #ed to 25 version and either of those would help me in gauging a value for it. Here's a pic:



              Thanks,
              Brett
              Jameis Winston Red Prizms / 99 is not priced, either.
              But…
              2015 Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Prizms #RSJW Jameis Winston /99 - $120.00
              2015 Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Prizms Blue #RSJW Jameis Winston /99 - $120.00

              2015 Panini Playbook Jerseys Silver #8 Mike Evans /99 - $8.00
              2015 Panini Playbook Jerseys Gold #8 Mike Evans /25 - $12.00
              - Dave

              I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

              Albums


              Updated 3/25/2016

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
                Jameis Winston Red Prizms / 99 is not priced, either.
                But…
                2015 Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Prizms #RSJW Jameis Winston /99 - $120.00
                2015 Panini Prizm Rookie Autographs Prizms Blue #RSJW Jameis Winston /99 - $120.00

                2015 Panini Playbook Jerseys Silver #8 Mike Evans /99 - $8.00
                2015 Panini Playbook Jerseys Gold #8 Mike Evans /25 - $12.00
                Strange that the Red isn't priced but I'd imagine it's no different than the Blue auto.

                Thanks for the help on both,
                Brett
                Only trade for PC and wants and tradepage are in the link below:

                https://sites.google.com/site/brettssportscardpage/

                Comment


                • Thanks!

                  Help Please!?!

                  2001 Fleer Premium Performers Jerseys #20 Kurt Warner /900

                  2011 Timeless Treasures Changing Stripes #16 Boomer Esiason/249
                  http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by KevAlan View Post
                    Thanks!

                    Help Please!?!

                    2001 Fleer Premium Performers Jerseys #20 Kurt Warner /900

                    2011 Timeless Treasures Changing Stripes #16 Boomer Esiason/249
                    2001 Fleer Premium Performers Jerseys #20 Kurt Warner /900 - $20

                    2011 Timeless Treasures Changing Stripes #16 Boomer Esiason/249 - $15
                    - Dave

                    I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                    Albums


                    Updated 3/25/2016

                    Comment


                    • First post on the site so sorry if I mess anything up. Recently pulled a 2015 Topps JJ Watt Platinum Refractor 1/1. Was just wondering if any of you guys could help me gauge its value.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jesh View Post
                        First post on the site so sorry if I mess anything up. Recently pulled a 2015 Topps JJ Watt Platinum Refractor 1/1. Was just wondering if any of you guys could help me gauge its value.
                        Welcome!!!

                        I would check eBay to see what other JJ 1/1s have been selling for.

                        Price guides don't usually price cards numbered to 10 or less, because pricing is based on sales history & there's not a lot of activity on lower numbered stuff.

                        Sorry I can't be of more help with this one.
                        - Dave

                        I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                        Albums


                        Updated 3/25/2016

                        Comment


                        • can i get a value on

                          2001 Donruss Classics Team Colors Kurt Warner auto/GU /25?

                          Thanks in advance.
                          -Brady

                          Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
                          http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
                          http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by bcw716 View Post
                            can i get a value on

                            2001 Donruss Classics Team Colors Kurt Warner auto/GU /25?

                            Thanks in advance.
                            That one books at $80.00
                            - Dave

                            I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                            Albums


                            Updated 3/25/2016

                            Comment


                            • I could use a bv on this
                              2015 Gridiron Kings Sketches & Swatches David Johnson SK-DJ #'ed to 249
                              I collect Atlanta Braves and Falcons almost exclusively but there are a few exceptions.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by bravescollector1988 View Post
                                I could use a bv on this
                                2015 Gridiron Kings Sketches & Swatches David Johnson SK-DJ #'ed to 249
                                Hey Dude the BV 25
                                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

                                * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

                                My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

                                I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

                                If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

                                I ship on Friday and Saturday.

                                Stained glass on the left we make.

                                www.tndcollectables.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X