This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
    i won a `15 Topps Chrome Orange Refractor of Kevin White off of Listia,would anyone know off the top of thier head what this is currently going for
    That one is currently booking @ $6.00
    - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

• Hey peeps, few more please! If any have hockey awaiting hockey bv's in hky price forum too

TY

2008 Topps Rookie Progression Rookie Autographs Red Bronze #201 Steve Slaton /35

2008 SAGE HIT Saturday Colors Autographs Gold #SA8 Steve Slaton /100

2008 Bowman Sterling Refractors #154B Steve Slaton JSY AU /199

2008 SP Rookie Threads Rookie Numbers Holofoil 30 #RNSS Steve Slaton /30

2008 SP Rookie Threads Rookie Threads Patch 25 #RTSS Steve Slaton /25

2009 Playoff Prestige Preferred Signatures #7 Steve Slaton/50
      http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

• see below....

Originally posted by KevAlan View Post
        Hey peeps, few more please! If any have hockey awaiting hockey bv's in hky price forum too

TY

2008 Topps Rookie Progression Rookie Autographs Red Bronze #201 Steve Slaton /35 $15

2008 SAGE HIT Saturday Colors Autographs Gold #SA8 Steve Slaton /100 $15

2008 Bowman Sterling Refractors #154B Steve Slaton JSY AU /199 $20

2008 SP Rookie Threads Rookie Numbers Holofoil 30 #RNSS Steve Slaton /30 $6

2008 SP Rookie Threads Rookie Threads Patch 25 #RTSS Steve Slaton /25 $8

2009 Playoff Prestige Preferred Signatures #7 Steve Slaton/50 $15
        Currently looking for:
        Football: The Gronk!
        Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
        Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
        + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
        Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
        http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

• TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n157/KevinAlan/

Comment

• I was wondering about the value of these cards. These all came from retail boxes so I am not sure of the correct name for the parallels so I am naming them based off what I think they are.

2014 Crown Royale Tevin Smith Bronze Holofoil #'ed to 50 (These are the ones numbered to the players jersey number)
            2014 Crown Royale Cody Parkey red holofoil #'ed to 99
            2014 Crown Royale Mike Wallace red holofoil #'ed to 99
            2014 Crown Royale Dominique Easley blue holofoil #'ed to 199
            2014 Crown Royale Tom Brady blue holofoil #'ed to 199
            2014 Crown Royale Ka'Deem Carey Rookie Silhouettes relic #'ed to 199
            2014 Crown Royale Dexter McCluster All Pro Materials #'ed to 499
            2014 Crown Royale Cody Latimer Bronze? Holofoil rookie auto #'ed to 99
            2014 Crown Royale Shane Skov Green Plaid? Holofoil rookie auto #'ed to 5

I am definitely not sure those are the right parallels for those autos and I know that the last one isn't probably listed but a ballpark guess of it's value would be appreciated.
            I collect Atlanta Braves and Falcons almost exclusively but there are a few exceptions.

Comment

• Originally posted by bravescollector1988 View Post
              I was wondering about the value of these cards. These all came from retail boxes so I am not sure of the correct name for the parallels so I am naming them based off what I think they are.

2014 Crown Royale Tevin Smith Bronze Holofoil #'ed to 50 (These are the ones numbered to the players jersey number)
              2014 Crown Royale Cody Parkey red holofoil #'ed to 99
              2014 Crown Royale Mike Wallace red holofoil #'ed to 99
              2014 Crown Royale Dominique Easley blue holofoil #'ed to 199
              2014 Crown Royale Tom Brady blue holofoil #'ed to 199
              2014 Crown Royale Ka'Deem Carey Rookie Silhouettes relic #'ed to 199
              2014 Crown Royale Dexter McCluster All Pro Materials #'ed to 499
              2014 Crown Royale Cody Latimer Bronze? Holofoil rookie auto #'ed to 99
              2014 Crown Royale Shane Skov Green Plaid? Holofoil rookie auto #'ed to 5

I am definitely not sure those are the right parallels for those autos and I know that the last one isn't probably listed but a ballpark guess of it's value would be appreciated.
              Here ya are:

2014 Crown Royale Tevin Smith Bronze Holofoil #'ed to 50 - $8.00
              2014 Crown Royale Cody Parkey red #'ed to 99 - $6.00
              2014 Crown Royale Mike Wallace red #'ed to 99 - $6.00
              2014 Crown Royale Dominique Easley blue holofoil #'ed to 199 - $5.00
              2014 Crown Royale Tom Brady blue holofoil #'ed to 199 - $12.00
              2014 Crown Royale Ka'Deem Carey Rookie Silhouettes relic #'ed to 199 - $8.00
              2014 Crown Royale Dexter McCluster All Pro Materials #'ed to 499 - $5.00
              2014 Crown Royale Cody Latimer Bronze Holofoil rookie auto #'ed to 99 - $15.00
              2014 Crown Royale Shane Skov Green Plaid? Holofoil rookie auto #'ed to 5 – Not priced (not enough sales to base a price on)
              - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

• would anyone know offhand what a well-centered '86 Topps Walter Payton currently goes for?

Comment

• Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
                  would anyone know offhand what a well-centered '86 Topps Walter Payton currently goes for?
                  Here's what they have listed for it.

1986 Topps #11 Walter Payton AP

MINT - $15.00
                  NM-MT+ - $10.00
                  NM-MT - $10.00
                  NM - $6.00
                  EX-MT - $4.00
                  EX - $2.50
                  VG-EX - $2.00
                  VG - $1.00
                  GOOD - $0.50
                  POOR - $0.50

I see some on the auction site, ranging from $4 to $15.
                  - Dave

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

• Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
                    Here's what they have listed for it.

1986 Topps #11 Walter Payton AP

MINT - $15.00
                    NM-MT+ - $10.00
                    NM-MT - $10.00
                    NM - $6.00
                    EX-MT - $4.00
                    EX - $2.50
                    VG-EX - $2.00
                    VG - $1.00
                    GOOD - $0.50
                    POOR - $0.50

I see some on the auction site, ranging from $4 to $15.

thanx,i won a well-centered one off of Listia earlier today for around 25,000 credits or so,and was wondering if i overpaid/overbid

Comment

• I am curious as to what the general values of LeVeon Bell mid-tier auto/auto-relics currently are. I have a Topps redemption for 2014 Topps Prime that I was thinking of asking for substitute and was curious as to the value of his autos before I requested the substitute.
                      I collect Atlanta Braves and Falcons almost exclusively but there are a few exceptions.

Comment

I am curious as to what the general values of LeVeon Bell mid-tier auto/auto-relics currently are. I have a Topps redemption for 2014 Topps Prime that I was thinking of asking for substitute and was curious as to the value of his autos before I requested the substitute.
                        Not sure of BV but I'd ask for a substitute regardless. With them losing the Football license I've seen they're not pressuring players to sign so it may never get fulfilled. Even then, I've seen most replacements have been crap also.
                        -Brady

Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
                        http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
                        http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

Comment

• Originally posted by bcw716 View Post
                          Not sure of BV but I'd ask for a substitute regardless. With them losing the Football license I've seen they're not pressuring players to sign so it may never get fulfilled. Even then, I've seen most replacements have been crap also.
                          Yeah I know their replacements for redemptions have historically been bad but here of late, at least with replacement for baseball redemptions, they have been exceeding expectations in the way of typically double or triple the original's book value. Then again those are also redemptions from 2011 and 2012 products. I put in for the replacement and now I have to hope that what they send me was worth it especially because LeVeon Bell has a relatively high collectability.

Comment

Yeah I know their replacements for redemptions have historically been bad but here of late, at least with replacement for baseball redemptions, they have been exceeding expectations in the way of typically double or triple the original's book value. Then again those are also redemptions from 2011 and 2012 products. I put in for the replacement and now I have to hope that what they send me was worth it especially because LeVeon Bell has a relatively high collectability.
                            Hope you get something nice! Let us know once it comes in.
                            -Brady

Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
                            http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
                            http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

Comment

• Could i get a price check please Thanks

1997 COLLECTORS EDGE EXCALIBUUR 22K BLACK KNIGHTS MAGNUM DAN MARINO #04 SN#/250

Comment

• Originally posted by danielalba View Post
                                Could i get a price check please Thanks

1997 COLLECTORS EDGE EXCALIBUUR 22K BLACK KNIGHTS MAGNUM DAN MARINO #04 SN#/250
                                I don't see one that's numbered /250.

Here's what I did find.

1997 Excalibur 22K Knights #4 Dan Marino /2000 $25.00
                                1997 Excalibur 22K Knights Black Magnum #4 Dan Marino $80.00
                                1997 Excalibur 22K Knights Supreme Edge #4 Dan Marino /50 $80.00
                                - Dave

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Working...
                                X