Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bought my first pack of 2012 Crown Royale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought my first pack of 2012 Crown Royale...

So I picked up a pack of 2012 Crown Royale today at TripleCards. A year ago I was buying boxes at a time but this financial crap has hit me too, so I'm back to buying packs when I can. If you aren't familiar with my affection with Crown Royale well, I have all of the 2011 set, almost 2. Check out my eBay page! Anyways, I'm liking the new set so far, not sure if I like how they did the base set but we will see. Again, first pack.
    Drew Brees Base #96

Jamaal Charles Base #147

Kevin Zeitler RC 348/399 (are they #ing Rookies? Probably different color variations-I think this would be the base card)

DeAngelo Peterson RC GOLD 14/99 (The Gold on this year's set is more of an aerodescent hue-kinda like what a refractor does in the light. I like that alot!)

Tom Brady NFL Regime #7

Kellen Moore RC Auto Green 36/49 (last year they had 4 colors (Silver, Gold, Blue, Green) Green being the rarest. This year they have Purple variation that will probably be numbered to /25, possibly /10

What you think??

-BUCKET----ROOKIES TRADE LIST----WANT LIST----SET NEEDS----IRVIN HAVES LIST-
    LOOKING FOR ANY MICHAEL IRVIN CARDS I DON'T HAVE AND OTHER COWBOYS AUTO/GU/RC'S

wow great pack pull never pulled a auto from pack
    http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
    Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

I've been watching some of these get opened online, and I kinda like 'em. Not wild about 'em, never have been.

Cool Kellen Moore hit, though! Keepin' it or tradin' it?
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

nice job interested in the kellen.
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Not sure about the Moore yet, fellas. Might wait and see what else I open in this set.

I didn't realize that they were doing both hobby and retail packs this year, where will the retail packs be sold?

Comment

I live in Michigan & saw them at Meijer. I assume they'll be at Walmart & Target, too.
            - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

cmb if u trade it.
              http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Are all packs like this? If so, I'll have to get one.
                Always looking for Philip Rivers that I don't have, Luke Kuechly, and a RC of a player that I do not have between 2006-present.

*Philip Rivers Thread*
                http://community.cardboardconnection...st-thread.html

Comment

All hobby packs should have 1 hit per. and each hobby box has an auto mem Silhouette. But you may be one of the unfortunate ones to get a redemption card.

Comment

Working...
                  X