I'm A Super Collector!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm A Super Collector!

Did Richard Sherman get away with using a banned substance? Who knows? At this point, all that matters is that he'll be playing against the Redskins on Sunday and he'll have his buddy Brandon Browner back on the field with him for the first time since early December.

During
    Browner's suspension, Sherman went off and had four interceptions, including a pick six against the Cardinals. It was after that game that I went to my Seahawks binder to see if I had a Sherman rookie card. I didn't. So I headed over to COMC to see which cards they had. They didn't have any. Next up... eBay. Nothing. Finally, I checked Beckett to see what cards he had listed in their database and here's what I found:

According to Beckett, Sherman only has one trading card. And after a few clicks of my mouse button, I'm now the proud owner of that card. Which... I guess... technically... makes me a Richard Sherman Super Collector.

What's even cooler about this is that Sherman actually fits into two PC's: Seattle Seahawks and Stanford Cardinals.

Oh... and to top it all off... Sherman signed the back of the card:

In less than two hours, the NFL Playoffs begin.

Which teams will be playing for the Lombardi Trophy in New Orleans? And who's going take it home?

C'mon Sherman... make this super collector proud and take down RG3 and the Redskins tomorrow. Go Hawks! & Go Pack Go!
    Happy Saturday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X