No announcement yet.

My 264/ Collection on Cardboard Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the 2012 draft class, it was all about RGIII, Luck, Weedon, and Tannehill in this order. We all know what happened to Weedon, Tannehill did a fantastic job in 2013. I hope 2014 will be as successful and more productive than 2013. He really showed some balls!

I never considered collecting a Tannehill card until I pulled a 2012 Crown Royale Rookie Silhouette Ryan Tannehill 4 Color Prime Patch Auto. I love how the Miami Dolphins, colors stand out.

The Chrome Camo card is not one of my favorite refractors yet I know it's to commemorate our Americans that fought for us, hence I do respect it. If you look at that card past the Camo, you'll see what I am talking about in the color graphics scheme of the Dolphins uniform and how it brings attention to Tannehill's stance.

Elite is one of my go to products, great Ronnie Hillman card!

Great cards my friend!

Toshi
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

• Thanks for the kind words, Toshi.

---------------------------------

Another trio of freebies from OZTATAR...thanks as always Alex.

2012 Americana Bruce Baumgartner 264/269

2011 SP Game Used Mauro Rosales 264/499

2013 Black Tony Romo 264/299

A couple additions via trade with Gigantor....

2010 Score Carson Palmer GZ 264/299

2008 UD Football Heroes Felix Jones 264/350

This pickup sold for a whole lot more years ago and I missed out. Was a steal at $5.23 this time around.....solid Buckeye pickup.

2007-08 SPx Greg Oden 264/299

Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Oh Good Lord Al Mighty!!!!

Bruce Baumgartner is a American champion legend in the annals of freestyle wrestling! My son was a wrestler in high school so I'm very familiar with the names of that sport.

As for the Rosales card, nice addition. You now have my daughters attention on that card. She was the very first, first year high school girls soccer player (That never ever played soccer in her life) to make the first team first conference in NE Ohio Portage County. Her idol is Cristiano Ronaldo. She had several full scholarships in soccer, she instead took my wisdom and decided that she would follow her real passion in photography. Next year, she interns with NASA. I told her great things don't come without blood, sweat, and tears.

Very cool Onyx of Romo. I loved 2012 Panini Black! I purchased 3 hobby boxes of that stuff. I boycotted 2013, but will definitely purchase 2014 products. I hope Romo gets his shit together with his One Hundred Million Dollar contract, if not, Dallas fans will run him out of town.

The 2010 Panini Score design is the most unique and freaky designs I've ever seen! There's one with Favre, at first, I thought it was F***ing Johnny Carson, the original host of the Tonight Show only to realize that was Favre. Hey, don't blame me, all you white people look alike to me! LOL!

Holy moly, look how young Felix Jones is. Just a kid out of high school!

I don't know Ogden but Upper Deck SPX is one of the better graphic designed products out there. I am anal about card stock. I love the quality of SPX card stock and it's one of the more affordable products out there.

This was a really great showcase. My whole family enjoyed your cards. In totality, that is truly our legacy, family.

Toshi

P.S. Keep up the great work! I'm your number one fan!
        Last edited by hayn; 05-05-2014, 06:23 AM.
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by hayn View Post
          Oh Good Lord Al Mighty!!!!

Bruce Baumgartner is a American champion legend in the annals of freestyle wrestling! My son was a wrestler in high school so I'm very familiar with the names of that sport.

As for the Rosales card, nice addition. You now have my daughters attention on that card. She was the very first, first year high school girls soccer player (That never ever played soccer in her life) to make the first team first conference in NE Ohio Portage County. Her idol is Cristiano Ronaldo. She had several full scholarships in soccer, she instead took my wisdom and decided that she would follow her real passion in photography. Next year, she interns with NASA. I told her great things don't come without blood, sweat, and tears.

Very cool Onyx of Romo. I loved 2012 Panini Black! I purchased 3 hobby boxes of that stuff. I boycotted 2013, but will definitely purchase 2014 products. I hope Romo gets his shit together with his One Hundred Million Dollar contract, if not, Dallas fans will run him out of town.

The 2010 Panini Score design is the most unique and freaky designs I've ever seen! There's one with Favre, at first, I thought it was F***ing Johnny Carson, the original host of the Tonight Show only to realize that was Favre. Hey, don't blame me, all you white people look alike to me! LOL!

Holy moly, look how young Felix Jones is. Just a kid out of high school!

I don't know Ogden but Upper Deck SPX is one of the better graphic designed products out there. I am anal about card stock. I love the quality of SPX card stock and it's one of the more affordable products out there.

This was a really great showcase. My whole family enjoyed your cards. In totality, that is truly our legacy, family.

Toshi

P.S. Keep up the great work! I'm your number one fan!
          Thanks, Toshi. I appreciate and admire your comments, thank you.

-------------------------------------------

A few additions the last two days.

First is a freebie from BryanR. Thanks for the freebie, Bryan. Much Appreciated.

2013 Topps Chrome Bjoern Werner Camo 264/499

Next was a very surprise freebie via Matt Taylor via FB. Thanks a ton Matt.

2013 Topps Chrome Travis Kelce Camo 264/499

Another Chrome Auto pickup from the bay....

2013 Topps Chrome Denard Robinson Auto 264/600

Nice little patch addiition.....

2006 SP Authentic Michael Bush 264/999

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• My favorite of these three is the SP Authentic. Nice and very clean design.

Comment

• Love the older inserts and a HOFer....

1997 Donruss Preferred Emmitt Smith 0264/1500

Another chromage addition....

2013 Topps Chrome Steven Jackson Black 264/299

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Very nice Donruss Emmitt Smith card. Looking back at past graphics from the Donruss brand, they have always done a magnificent job. The cards that Donruss produced were very eye catching and elegant. As always, great additions!

Toshi

Comment

Very nice Donruss Emmitt Smith card. Looking back at past graphics from the Donruss brand, they have always done a magnificent job. The cards that Donruss produced were very eye catching and elegant. As always, great additions!

Toshi
                  I love the older designs too....
                  -----------

Busy week of business travels, cancelled flights and renting a car to drive home 9 hours......here are some "variant" additions.

An older addition, just because.....

2002 Absolute Quincy Carter 264/500

A couple chrome additions....the first found in a 10 card lot

2013 Topps Chrome Sharrif Floyd Purple 264/499

2013 Topps Chrome Dion Jordan Black 264/299

Found this one Amazon

2013 SP Authentic Markus Wheaton 264/650

UD invented another chase set for me.....

2013 Quantum Robert Woods 264/265

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• So that's what the Upper Deck Quantum looks like! It's very close to Exquisite, and so is the cost. Great additions as always.

Toshi

Comment

• An COMC shipment mailday, which included a bunch of 264 "variants".....

For the Buckeyes PC:

2007 Luxury Box Michael Redd 264/499

2007 Topps Finest Terry Glenn 264/299

2012 Totally Certified Beanie Wells 264/299

Although, I have stopped chasing jersey items for the "variant" PC, there are still a few sets from the past that I continue to add when I find them. This is one....

2007 Leaf Certified Materials Kenny Iron 0264/1499

Again, don't necessarily chase the SPA RC, but had to get one of this guy.

2000 SP Authentic Sebastian Janikowski 0264/1250

The look on his face almost looks like the Jaguars logo on the card, freaky....

2013 Topps Paul Posluszny Camo 264/399

A couple finds for the Chrome chase, 107 in hand for the 2013 set.

2012 Topps Chrome Brock Osweiler Pink 264/399

2013 Topps Chrome Kenny Vaccaro Auto 264/600

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Awesome additions! My all time favorite kicker is Adam Vinatieri, after Vinatieri, I think Sebastian Janakowski comes in second. In reality, it's a close first place for both of them. Congratulations!

Toshi

Comment

Awesome additions! My all time favorite kicker is Adam Vinatieri, after Vinatieri, I think Sebastian Janakowski comes in second. In reality, it's a close first place for both of them. Congratulations!

Toshi
                          Both admirable kickers.
                          ----------------

From a new local friend, Chris Stager

2013 R&S Tavon Austin 264/299

A Quantum addition from the bay....

2013 Quantum Le'Veon Bell 264/265

Next four and from a trade with ctkenjr. Appreciate you keeping a look out Ken, thank you.

2008 Ultimate Collection Brian Urlacher 264/275

2013 Topps Chrome Xavier Rhodes Black 264/299

2013 Topps Chrome Desmond Trufant Pink 264/399

2013 Topps Chrome Matt Elam Camo 264/499

...and a couple snags off the bay.

2011 Topps Chrome Jay Cutler Black 264/299

2013 Topps Chrome Christine Michael Auto 264/600

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Just a few the last couple of days....

2013 Quantum Tavarres King 264/265

The trials and tribulations of first time seller, took a while to receive and endless emails wanting to know what else I wanted to buy....going on my block list.

2013 Topps Chrome Darrelle Revis Pink 264/399

Was doing some Google searching and ran across this one on doughboyzsportscards.com. Tracked Dennis down on BO and made this purchase.

2013 Topps Chrome Geno Smith Camo 264/499

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Two great iconic players of the NFL, Brian Urlacher and Darrell Revis! During Revis's tenure with the New York Jets, he was the premier Cornerback in the league. I must say Richard Sherman has now taken that title. Great pick ups.

Toshi

Comment

Two great iconic players of the NFL, Brian Urlacher and Darrell Revis! During Revis's tenure with the New York Jets, he was the premier Cornerback in the league. I must say Richard Sherman has now taken that title. Great pick ups.

Toshi
                                Thanks, Toshi. Unfortunately due to his antics, I cannot stand Richard Sherman. Just shut up and let your talent do the talking....

------------------------

This weeks mail, lots of freebie love.....

Nasser scores me some basketball love....thank you!

2012 Panini Kyrie Irving 264/499

A couple others fine collectors join in cahoots with another to combine a nice package, here are the culprits.....

From KKG (KoolKellyGirl) or just Kelly....

2009 Topps Unique Antonio Cromartie 0264/1829

A couple from DaGooch...aka Tim....

2010 Classics Dominique Franks 264/399

2008 Topps Chrome DeSean Jackson 264/425

...and a pair from RW34, Wendy....

2010 Classics Maurice Jones-Drew 264/299

2010 Rookie & Stars Demaryius Thomas 264/299

Thank you Nasser, Kelly, Tim and Wendy for fine additions to my PC.

A chromage find off the bay....

2012 Topps Chrome Steve Smith Black 264/299

Another freebie to the PC, which I knew about, but honestly totally forgot about until it showed up in the mail from biglump007 aka Leon. Thank you sir.

2012 SP Authentic Trent Richardson 264/425

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

Working...
                                X