#37 Jonathan Cyprien
    #169 Tavarres King
    #17 Ezekiel Ansah
    #119 Xavier Rhodes
    #64 Arthur Brown
    #218 Mike Glennon
    #5 Zac Dysert
    #145 Sylvester Williams
    #147 Travis Frederick (which is weird cause it has no stats college/pro on the back but has him drafted out of Wisconsin)

Veterans-
    #25 Drew Brees
    #184 Chris Johnson
    #52 Ben Roethlisberger
    #220 Colin Kaepernick
    #191 Steven Jackson
    #23 Demarco Murray
    #193 Torrey Smith
    #133 Matt Forte
    #6 Marshawn Lynch
    #69 Von Miller
    #150 Aaron Rodgers

Basic Refractors-
    #72 Antonio Cromartie
    #171 Randall Cobb
    #215 Maurice Jones-Drew

1986 re-made-
    #3 matt barkley

X-fractor-
    #6 Marshawn Lynch
    #150 Aaron Rodgers

Blue Wave-
    #130 Jay Cutler

Black refractor-
    #196 Tony Romo 071/299

And the player worn relic in the box was......

RR-GS Geno Smith

I will posting more that are available soon that I got into a break on Ebay and won the 49ers and Bengals off 2013 Chrome/2013 Bowman Sterling.
    http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

Just got another, will post the results tommorow with pics of all hits I have gotten out of the past 3 boxes.
    http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

Comment

Ok instead of obviously posting 90 plus player cards I decided to run through the refractors and inserts rather then type in that many. But to say the least among the vets there is luck, flacco, wilson, brees, big ben, lynch and many many more. Then for the 2013 rookie class every1 from ellington, eifert, hunter, among others. Now some cards I have 2-3x others I only have singles. Here are the hits received in the 3 boxes along with the jersey rookie relic's.

1965 tallboys-
      Stedman Bailey
      Johnathan Franklin

1959 mini's-
      Terrance Williams

1969 topps-
      Stefan Taylor
      Cordarrelle Patterson

1986 Topps-
      Marquise Goodwin
      Gavin Escobar
      Matt Barkley
      Manti Te'o
      Vance McDonald
      Marcus Lattimore

Rookie Die cuts-
      Geno Smith
      Quinton Patton
      Tyler Eifert

Basic Refractors-
      Zac Dysert
      Mike Glennon
      Brad Sorensen
      Johnathan Cooper
      D.J Fluker
      Randall Cobb
      MJD
      Antonio Cromartie

Xfractors-
      Marshawn Lynch
      Aaron Rodgers
      Patrick Willis
      Brandon Marshall
      T.J McDonald
      Johnathan Cooper
      D.J Swearinger

Orange refractor-
      Tyler Wilson
      Kenny Vaccaro
      Aldon smith

Blue Wave-
      Jay Cutler

Camo-
      Andre Ellington #404/499

Pink-
      Shawn Williams #220/399

Purple-
      Marquise Goodwin #365/499

Black-
      Tony Romo #071/299

Rookie Relic (jersey piece)-
      Geno smith
      Le'Veon Bell
      Tavon Austin

Comment

Frederick attended the University of Wisconsin-Madison, and played for the Wisconsin Badgers football team from 2009 to 2012. After graduating high school early to participate in spring practice, Frederick became the first true freshman in Badgers history to start a season-opening game on the offensive line, when he lined up at center against Northern Illinois. An ankle injury in Week 2 knocked him out of the starting lineup, but he returned for the final two games, at left guard, after center Peter Konz was sidelined (blood clots) and John Moffitt was moved to center. For the season, he played in five games, starting four (two at center and two at left guard).

In order to preserve a year of Frederick's NCAA eligibility, Wisconsin coaching staff decided to redshirt him in 2010. In his redshirt sophomore season, Frederick replaced John Moffitt, starting 11 of 13 games at left guard. For two games, he had to substitute for Peter Konz at center.

Following Konz' departure for the 2012 NFL Draft, Frederick was moved to center his junior season. He started all 13 games at center and was named a first-team All-American by Pro Football Weekly.

NFL Draft: 2013 / Round: 1 / Pick: 31
        Only two Sports matter, One is on land (Football) and the other is on the water (Surfing).

I collect UVA Alumni but primarily Herman Moore and I am always looking for ones of his I don't have.

Of his stuff I have; 29 of 60 Auto's - 18 of 37 GU - 429 base/inserts/parallels

my trade stuff

Comment

Seems like you're getting a good variety in parallels and inserts. Keep up the good work! Just a note: What I would do in Showcase is to pick two to three of my favorite cards. That way other members whom have yet to extensively collect 2013 Chrome like you can get a visual idea of what to expect. As an example, I Showcased my 2012 Chrome complete set with three of my favorite rookies from 2012. Also note that in general, trades are done in the trade threads. Showcase is not a trade thread. But as other members visually view your new found gems, they are most interested in adding your cards to their collection in trades via Showcase. Just another avenue for you to network in. If you're keeping them as a PC? Just politely notate that, if not? It could be a potential trade for you. It puts the information out that you as a forum member is very active and aggressively looking into new aquisitions and making new acquaintances. Just my humble opinion to help you Showcase your 2013 Chrome collection. Before you know it, you'll have complete sets made! Once again, fantastic job!

Toshi
          I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

If I may tsands11, I never heard of a trade forum in my life. I thought that forums were discussions of collections and related hobby items. When I became a member, it was a interesting journey of reading reviews of cards on CBC and slowly finding my way to CCW. At first I was very hesitant. The majority of my first threads were in Showcase, trading was not something I had planned on as I had a modest collection compared to CCW members. It was at this point that my life drastically changed. Several members complimented on my modest collection and inquired if I would trade cards with them. To my shock and horror, I could not believe what had happened. Why would anyone want these base cards and inserts? Needless to say, I pursued these trades, followed the rookie addendum per the letter, and today, I am honored to be a small part of such a massive online forum and community. Keep up the great job, and please keep us all informed via Showcase in any new cards or past cards you have collected!
            I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

Thanks for your info man, yeah the post was to showcase what 3 retail boxes have yielded me so far. As for the trading thing, man I really need to get into gear and sort through and process all my cards I have. In 2005 I started them just as a fun thing 1 day and it grew into every trip to walmart leaving with a small pack, now probably having well over 5,000-7,500 cards easy. Then in late 2011 early 2012 seasons my kids decided to start and thats when my collection took its leap. Just as I said I need to organize my collections and show more of what I have and get into the trading more.

But again Toshi thanks again for all the advice and insight from 1 recent collector to another.

Comment

It posted 2x sorry
                Last edited by tsands11; 12-03-2013, 09:08 PM. Reason: same post

Comment

tsands - the Frederick card I noticed the same thing but as a lineman he doesn't really have too many stats so i figured that is why they did that.
                  Looking for Kenny Irons, Margus Hunt, AJ Green, Gio Bernard, Andy Dalton and Jeremy Hill.

My Bucket:
                  http://s6.photobucket.com/user/Super...?sort=6&page=1

Comment

Originally posted by tsands11 View Post
                    Thanks for your info man, yeah the post was to showcase what 3 retail boxes have yielded me so far. As for the trading thing, man I really need to get into gear and sort through and process all my cards I have. In 2005 I started them just as a fun thing 1 day and it grew into every trip to walmart leaving with a small pack, now probably having well over 5,000-7,500 cards easy. Then in late 2011 early 2012 seasons my kids decided to start and thats when my collection took its leap. Just as I said I need to organize my collections and show more of what I have and get into the trading more.

But again Toshi thanks again for all the advice and insight from 1 recent collector to another.
                    No problem. It's my pleasure.

Comment

Working...
                    X