Sunday was my birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday was my birthday

Well some family gave me some cash and decided to grab somethings at walmart while I was there on monday. I grabbed a box of 13' magic and 13' strata retail boxes and my sister got me a 13' topps box as well. Well out of the 13' topps I hit some nice andrew luck and russell wilson's (luck base/4000yrd club) and Wilson (mini). Well in it has a manufactured ribbon patch and the winner was a pink nfl Sam Bradford #90/99 was pretty stoked on that. The strata and magic I was not expecting big things being retail just some base to add to the collection. Well I get halfway through the strata and what comes out a Alex Okafor rookie auto. And what comes out of the magic a Robert Lester rookie auto, so turned out to be a pretty cool birthday present for $40 got some nice pc items and hit 2 autos and #/99 pink nfl patch of bradford.

http://s995.photobucket.com/user/aut...?sort=3&page=1 Working on putting a bucket together

I collect new rookies, Aj McCarron, Eddie Lacey, Ej Manuel, Geno smith, Marqise Lee, Aaron Dobson, Older cards (1950s-1990s) along with anything that catches my eye along with Crimson Tide players/former players.

Happy Belated Birthday! Very nice Sam Bradford. I was so curios in 2013 that I also bought a Topps and pulled a Vincent Jackson. These cards are simply designed, well thought out, and actually stands out among the refractors that are so popular today. You did extremely well! Congratulations!
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Nice pulls! My boys have done well with the retail boxes this year as well on the regular Topps product.
      I collect mostly Packers & Texans; Rodgers, Lacy, Boykin, Cobb, Woodson, Montee Ball, JJ Watt, DJ Swearinger, Clowney

10 year old collects Seahawks, Wilson, Sherman, Michael, Lacy, JJ Watt, Crown Royale jersey and autos

6 year old collects Packers, Panthers, Rodgers, Lacy, Cam Newton, Kelvin Benjamin and Tre Mason is new PC

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/ab...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

I think that Topps Magic may end up being a 'cult classic' of sorts. I have seen so many obscure and no name autos come out of this product that you would have to believe that at least one or two will rise to semi-stardom. I love the design and I know this product gets bashed a lot but its the 'diamond in the rough' theory that helps out. I will wait for Magic to bottom out price wise an then grab a couple of boxes. When it was first released, I bought a pack and pulled an autograph of a player that had already been released by the team he was pictured with on the card. Oh well, they cant all be winners. Belated Happy Birthday and continued hobby success.

Comment

Congrats and happy birthday.
          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
          X