One of a Kind Masterpiece

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of a Kind Masterpiece

I might not make a lot of money, but that doesn't mean that teaching doesn't have its benefits. We're shaping shaping future generations. We have pretty good health care. And we get really cool Christmaspresents.

This year I received the token box of Russell Stoverchocolates, a handful of gift cards, and of course an assortment of coffee mugs. But this year, I also received a pair of hobby related collectibles that I'm excited to add to my classroom collection.

Now what you're about to feast your eyes on is not an eBay 1 of 1. It's not a print either. Nope. It's a one of a kind sketch card from one of the premier artists in my 5th period class:

He combined the trading card I hand out to students with my Movemberportrait to produce this masterpiece. The back is designed too, but I didn't scan it because it contains several of my students names.

I also received another Funko Pop. This time it's a Russell Wilsonfigure.

It's funny. I rarely receive any Seattle Seahawksmemorabilia from my students. Oakland A'sstuff? Yes. Green Bay Packersstuff? Yup. San Jose Sharksstuff? Uh huh. But for some reason, this is only the fourthSeahawksitem I've ever received.

Hopefully it's a good luck charm, because Wilson and company are going to need it tonight against a toughArizonadefense.

Thank you Mr. L and Mr. M for these two awesome Christmas gifts.

Happy Sunday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

It's gifts like that that are priceless!
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Very true. I have three huge binders with letters, cards, and artwork that students have made for me over the years and they're all considered priceless.

Originally posted by hayn View Post
      It's gifts like that that are priceless!
      Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X