Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My BGS Thread! Old Stuff, Making the Grade!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hayn View Post
    I thought all mirror black cards are 1/1?
    I think they are!
    Appreciate you stopping by & thanks for your kind words!

Comment

Originally posted by pudge27t View Post
      I think they are!
      Appreciate you stopping by & thanks for your kind words!
      If that is so, may I make a humble opinion or point out an error to a fact? With further adieu and if I may be so bold sir, Beckett forgot to put the 1/1 monicker on the brass plate. You should have them redo that card at their expense for their own error. Just my humble opinion.

It is also a pleasure to stopping by all threads including yours; "So much to learn, so little time"!
      Last edited by hayn; 04-09-2015, 04:44 PM.
      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Beckett forgot to put the 1/1 monicker on the brass plate. You should have them redo that card at their expense for their own error.
        Yea they did that on a lot of my 1/1's & I told my LCS, so they should be able to do that. Its just so time consuming!

Comment

Today's beauties!!!
          The first 2 are in my top 10 favorites of my collection!

2006 Upper Deck Rookie Premiere Autographs #2 Reggie Bush/SP BGS 8.5/10 (My 2nd one, Other is a 9/10)

2006 Upper Deck Legends Time Passages Autographs #TPSB Barry Sanders/Reggie Bush/5 BGS 9/9

2006 Select Artist's Proof #360 Reggie Bush/32 BGS 9

2006 Select Red #360 Reggie Bush/25 BGS 8.5

2006 Leaf Rookies and Stars Rookie Material Autographs Longevity #273 Reggie Bush/25 BGS 9/10

2006 Playoff NFL Playoffs Jersey Signature Proofs Gold #71 Reggie Bush/10 BGS 9/8

Comment

Oh my! And these came in the mail today!!!!!

2014 Immaculate Collection Gold #109 Johnny Manziel JSY AU/25 BGS 9/10

2014 Finest Fantasy's Finest Autographs Superfractors #FFARB Reggie Bush/1 of 1 BGS 9/10

2006 Topps Turkey Red Autographs Gold #RB Reggie Bush/5 BGS 9/10

2006 SPx Spectrum #187 Reggie Bush JSY AU/25 BGS 9/10

Comment

Wow, that's the first time I've seen the high end card known as Panini Immaculate. That is a very elegant design in graphics. I love the color as it stands out! Of course the pride and joy has to be the Bush "Superfractor"! That's a beauty in itself. May I ask, how many 1/1's and how many "Superfractors" do you own? I'm sure the number would be amazing. Thank you in advance.

Toshi
              I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

@hayn
                I have 65 1/1's, 5 Superfractors

Only one not graded yet!!

Comment

Today's "gloriousness"!

2007 eTopps Autographs #RB1 Reggie Bush/2006 eTopps/100 BGS 9/10

2006 Topps Chrome Black Refractors #221 Reggie Bush/199 BGS 9

2006 Donruss Classics Significant Signatures Platinum #123 Reggie Bush/25 BGS 9/10

2006 Ultimate Collection Game Jersey Autographs #ULTBU Reggie Bush/35 BGS 9/10

2006 Topps Triple Threads Sapphire #103 Reggie Bush/10 BGS 9/10

2007 SP Chirography Football Heroes Autographs Emerald #FHBU Reggie Bush/5 BGS 8.5/9 (Extremely disappointed here!)

2007 SP Chirography Football Heroes Autographs Bronze #FHBU Reggie Bush/1 of 1 BGS 9/10

Comment

Today's grouping!!

2006 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Gold Materials #210 Reggie Bush AU/25 BGS 8.5/10

2006 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror #210 Reggie Bush JSY Special Edition 4/5 BGS 8.5
                    2006 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror #210 Reggie Bush JSY Special Edition 5/5 BGS 8.5

2006 SPx Rookie Winning Materials Autographs #WMRBU Reggie Bush/25 BGS 9/10

2014 Elite Status Black #35 Reggie Bush/1 of 1 BGS 9

2014 Panini Hot Rookies Gem Masters #76 Reggie Bush/1 of 1 BGS 9.5

Comment

That's an amazing amount of 1/1's and Superfractors! I can't believe how enormous your BGS collection is growing! Keep up the good work Pudge27t. By the way, have you ever thought of also starting a collection of PSA certified cards?

Toshi

Comment

That's an amazing amount of 1/1's and Superfractors! I can't believe how enormous your BGS collection is growing! Keep up the good work Pudge27t. By the way, have you ever thought of also starting a collection of PSA certified cards?

Toshi
                        Thanks! Really appreciate you tuning in! It took me years to get when I am now, since 06'(Reggie's Rookie year) honestly. I am at a point in my collecting journey that I have most of his RCs & rare cards that I have turned to grading my entire PC of him, slowly but surely. While at the same time grabbing any 9.5 or 9.5/10's I don't have of his RCs.
                        PSA IMO doesn't look as cool/elite as BGS does. Also PSA only grades 2 categories while BGS does 4, Centering, Corners, Surface & Edges, making it even more difficult to get a "top shelf" or "perfect" card. BGS also grades autos as PSA doesn't. Any PSA or any other company grade cards that I have or get will be submitted to BGS.
                        Ex.

I think this is a POP 1 o 2 thru PSA but will be a POP 1 if it gets a BGS 9.5 or higher!
                        Last edited by pudge27t; 04-13-2015, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Here is an exemple of one I have done!

Comment

Definitely a big difference, night and day.

Congratulations!

Toshi

Comment

I just noticed I have the only 2 graded! Sweeeeeeeet! Both 10 Auto's too!

Comment

This is fantastic!

Toshi

Comment

Working...
                                X