Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got This Email! Crosby Jersey Is Here! Pics Now Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got This Email! Crosby Jersey Is Here! Pics Now Up!

I was sifting through my emails yesterday after getting out a 10 day stint in hospital, and found this one. I apparently didn't get the first one on the 19th of November, so glad I saw it. I have been entering the pin codes off dempsters bread to win a chance at a signed Sidney Crosby jersey valued at $787.87 CDN. This is what the email said:

To: Troy
    Sent: Friday, November 19, 2010 1:26 PM
    Subject: Think Bread Instead 1 on 1 - Notice

Dear Troy,
    You recently entered the “Think Bread Instead 1 on 1” promotion presented by Canada Bread Company Limited.
    We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected as a potential winner of a Sidney Crosby jersey.

In order to be declared a winner and in accordance with the Official Rules; attached please find a Declaration and Release Form and a copy of the Rules and Regulations.

Carefully follow these instructions!

Please print this 2 page Declaration and Release Form

· Read this Declaration and Release Form and the Official Rules

· Complete by hand all blank areas within the form

· By hand calculate the answer to the mathematical skill-testing question

· Have this Declaration Form witnessed by a non-family member

· Reply to this email and attach the hand signed form and a picture of yourself on or before November 23, 2010. Once emailed send by mail the original to the address indicated within the form.

Upon receipt we will verify the Form and if you meet all the requirements you will be declared a winner!

Upon receipt of your originals we will then send you your Prize by mail.

If for any reason you will not be returning this Declaration Form, please notify us by e-mail or if you have any further questions please email us.

Thank you for participating and looking forward to receiving your form.

Yours truly,
    The independent contest organization

Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 12-12-2010, 09:07 PM.

Holy crap, best of luck buddy!
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Troy.....think good things....good things always happen to those that think good things.... right?

Good luck!
      Randy
      United States Air Force, Retired
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
      balance of life, an individual diagnosed
      with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

As long as I don't mess up the skill testing question, I should have a new centerpiece to my hockey collection. Not 100% sure, but I think it may be signed on a team Canada jersey, so pretty cool.

Comment

Good luck Troy, I think I have seen the commercial for the contest, would be a sweet prize for sure.

Comment

Good Luck Troy!

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
              Good Luck Troy!
              I certainly hope they get back to me on Monday! Would be a great bonus Christmas present if I actually get this jersey! My fingers are crossed.

Comment

Good luck Troy! Definitely a great way to start out of the hospital!
                "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
                  Good luck Troy! Definitely a great way to start out of the hospital!
                  Thanks a lot, bro. Got an email back from them this morning with instructions. Sent them the forms, and a picture of myself via email, and just sent my daughter to the post office to mail the original documents registered mail, so just waiting for the confirmation. I'm a little excited, to say the least.

Comment

Did some more reading on this contest, and apparently I have a shot at the grand prize, which is pretty sweet except the whole going to Pittsburgh thing! If the Pens only played in Tahiti.

PRIZES: There will be a total of fifty-seven (57) Prizes available to be won.

a. DAILY PRIZES: A total of fifty-six (56) Daily Prizes are available to be won with one (1) Daily Prize awarded from entries received on each Promotion Day during the Promotion Period (each a “Prize”). Each Prize consists of a signed Sidney Crosby autographed replica jersey with an approximate retail value of $787.87 CDN. No jersey size request will be permitted; all jerseys are adult extra large. The approximate retail value of the Prize is that stated by the supplier of the Prize as being in effect thirty (30) days prior to the launch of the Contest.

b. GRAND PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize is available to be won amongst all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The Grand Prize consists of a trip for six (6) people to attend a 2010/2011 regular season hockey game in Pittsburgh, PA; an opportunity to meet Sidney Crosby before or after the game (subject to availability); return economy air transportation for six (6) people departing from a Canadian International airport closest to the winner’s residence (as determined by the Sponsor, in their sole discretion) to Pittsburgh, PA; one (1) night standard hotel accommodation based on double occupancy in three (3) standard rooms at a moderate class hotel and six (6) tickets to attend one (1) regular season hockey game. Approximate Retail Value based on a Vancouver departure is $15,000 CDN. Actual retail value may vary depending on the departure date and departure city. The Sponsor will select, in their sole and absolute discretion, the date of the game; game seat locations; air carrier; hotel name and location. In addition the Sponsor does not guarantee that all six (6) seats will be together. Once the date of the trip has been confirmed, no alternative travel date or changes are permitted. The winner and his/her travel guests must each have proof of valid travel documents prior to ticketing. The winner and his/her travel guests must be Canadian residents to qualify for the Prize. The winner and his/her travel guests must travel on the same itinerary. The winner and his/her travel guests must have the right to enter the United States of America, including without limitation all required travel documentation, such as valid passports. A minimum of one (1) person, either the Winner or one (1) of the travel guests, must hold a valid credit card to cover any incidentals or any other requirement that may be required at the hotel for all rooms. Ground transfers to and from the winner and/or travelling guest’s residence and designated airport and all other expenses not specified herein including but not limited to; meals, telephone or fax, gratuities, optional tours, taxes and fees, insurance, medical travel documents, personal expenses, and any other costs not specifically stated herein as being included, are the sole responsibility of the winner and his/her guests. No frequent flyer miles will be available. The Sponsor does not make any representations or warranty regarding the Prize. The Sponsor is not liable if the winner and/or his/her guests are refused access to a plane, entry into the United States, or re-entry into Canada. If, for any reason, travel is delayed, impeded or refused by the Canadian or United States authorities, Prize may be forfeited (in whole or in part) and winner and/or his/her guests will be responsible for any additional expenses incurred. The Sponsor is not responsible for any games, availability of Sidney Crosby due to injury or otherwise, meet & greet, flights, hotel bookings or events that are cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled for any reason beyond their reasonable control.
                    Prizes must be accepted as awarded without substitution and are not transferable or for resale and have no cash surrender value. The Sponsor reserves the right, in the event that any Prize or any component of a Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason, to substitute a similar Prize or component of equal or greater value without liability.

Comment

Good luck big guy!
                      TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
                        Good luck big guy!
                        Thanks, buddy! Not gonna say too much more until I'm sure this is a done deal. SEnt everything in today, so just waiting for the email, which most likely will be in the morning, hopefully. Just hoping to see my name, and picture on the winners page of the website, then I'll celebrate.

Comment

Trust us, we're all just as excited for you as you are!
                          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Comment

My jersey arrived today, which is odd because we don't normally have mail delivery on Saturday, or Sunday. I think they are doing it just for the Christmas season. Anyways, it's beautiful. The jersey is the white Team Canada jersey with all the lettering, and signed by Sidney on the 7 of the 87. It also has a holofoil sticker from Frameworth Marketing, along with a COA from there. This is the only company that Sidney signs for, so I'm extremely excited it came from there with their COA. I will take some pics after, and post them in here. What a great surprise.
                            Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 12-12-2010, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeet!

Randy
                              United States Air Force, Retired
                              ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
                              balance of life, an individual diagnosed
                              with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Working...