Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess Who Saw The Stanley Cup This Week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess Who Saw The Stanley Cup This Week?

It was me… and probably a bunch of other people in the Buffalo area this week. The Buffalo Sabres are celebrating their 40th anniversary this season and have a very cool display at the Buffalo Albright-Knox Art Gallery. One of the attractions was a short appearance by the Stanley Cup and accompanying league trophies. Viewers were able to take photos and actually touch the trophies. That's cool for a dorky guy like me. I took full advantage of this opportunity and captured pics of each trophy. I'll post all the pics in a few days, but the NFL Wild Card games are about to start. So here are just a few of the highlights.

Lord Stanley's CupMe standing with the Conn Smythe Trophy pretending I was the most valuable player of the NHL Playoffs

More...
    sigpic
    Looking for Chris Mullin, Billy Martin, Bo Jackson, Jim Kelly, Larry Johnson (Hornets/Knicks), Anfernee Hardaway, Danilo Gallinari, '97 Ultra Court Masters, '99 SkyBox Premium 3D's, '97 Slam Cam, '97 EX A Cut Above, '97-'98 EX Credentials, UD Ultimate Legends Football Auto's,'98 Metal Universe Titanium, UD Inscription Auto's, '99 EX Dunk N Go Nuts and more.

Checkout my sports memorabilia blog and Facebook Fan Page.

CARDS FOR TRADE

Could have fooled me! I thought you were the MVP of the NHL Playoffs
    TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
    A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Working...
    X