Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I scored a hat trick @ last night's Sharks game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I scored a hat trick @ last night's Sharks game!

When it rains... sometimes... it pours! Last night was one of those times where everything went my way.

First... I bonded with my nephew at the Sharks game. Every year... I buy him a ticket to a Sharks game for Christmas. But last night's game was extra special... because he decided that Devin Setoguchi was his favorite player. Why is this special? Well... if you don't know then you must be new to my blog. Click here for the background details.

Second... The Sharks won their fourth game in a row! It's been a long season for the Sharks... but this win puts them back into the #8 spot in the Western Conference. There's still a ton of games to be played and I'm pretty confident that the Sharks will find their groove. They have way too much talent to not make the playoffs.

Third... The Gooch netted two goals... and came close to getting the hat trick a few times. It's the first time in 10 games that he's found the back of the net and he chose tonight... the night his #1 (& now #2) fan(s) attended to do his thing. I've been a little bummed about the whole trade rumors revolving around Setoguchi. Hopefully... this will remind the Sharks' management how valuable he is to the team.

Now... hopefully my good luck will last for just a few more hours. That's when the Packers will take on the Bears in the NFC Championship game. This game should be epic with so much history behind these two teams. I'm just praying that Aaron Rodgers & Co. have a few more quarters of magic left in them. So come on... grab your cheeseheads and let's get it started... Go Pack Go! Go Pack Go! Go Pack Go!

Today's question of the day...

What's the greatest sporting event you've ever attended?

Until yesterday... I probably would have said last year's game between Vanderbilt and Murray St. in the first round of the NCAA men's tournament, when Danero Thomas hit a fadeaway jumper at the buzzer. It was awesome... but definitely not as cool as watching my favorite hockey player net two goals and having my nephew tell me that The Gooch is now his favorite player too.

Happy Sunday everyone!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X