Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2010-11 Crown Royale Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panini America Quality Control Gallery: 2010-11 Crown Royale Hockey

Turns out jet-setting*to Los Angeles for the*2011 NBA All-Star Game and all*of its celebrity-festooned*festivities — and calling it “work” — isn’t all it’s cracked up to be.*After all, being on the road means not being in the office; and*any given day spent away from the Panini America*office means you run the risk of missing something really cool.

Case in point:*I was on a plane first thing Monday morning on the way back to Dallas when*the vaunted Panini America hockey team was busy conducting the first-case quality control check for 2010-11 Panini Crown Royale Hockey, which makes its royal return to the NHL next Wednesday.

So when I noticed the fruits of that laborious QC process gleaming*on Al Muir’s desk late Tuesday afternoon, I*gathered some of the sweeter hits from a product rife with them, scanned them hastily for your benefit and returned them to the Canadian’s desk undetected.

Here’s hoping*you enjoy this extended*first look at*live cards from the product. Just think, only six more days until you can feel like royalty with a box of your own.

More...
Working...
X