Panini Luxury Suite Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panini Luxury Suite Hockey

Are you guys getting a box for CCW review? It sure would be nice to see what kind of stuff comes from a $50/pack ($200/box) product before I decide to give it a try.

Nevermind! I went to some another sites, and saw a bunch of scans, and videos of their breaks of this product, and it's safe to say I won't be buying any of this stuff.

Comment

One will be coming shortly... just got it in...

Comment

Originally posted by FrankMcdee View Post
        One will be coming shortly... just got it in...
        Any word on this?

Comment

got it.. ripped it.... going out of town for two days in the AM.. at work now... have to wait on review till I get back... nothing earth shattering.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankMcdee View Post
            got it.. ripped it.... going out of town for two days in the AM.. at work now... have to wait on review till I get back... nothing earth shattering.
            Thanks, Frank. Unfortunately, nothing earth shattering has been the norm with this product, going by what others that have broke it are saying. Hopefully, Dominion (Panini's equivalent to Upper Deck's The Cup) will impress the hockey collectors, and they can regroup, and come back next year with a better effort.

Looking forward to the review. I'll be able to tell you if you have anything good, you may not know about. LOL!!!
            Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 07-13-2011, 01:10 AM.

Comment

looking to seeing some scans of these cards
              Trade me you UNC stuff http://s1038.photobucket.com/home/NC_Phlash/allalbums

Comment

Working...
              X