Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11/12 Limited Box Break...I got cut OUCH!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 11/12 Limited Box Break...I got cut OUCH!!!

    After the first box at my LCS, I figured I'd be pressing my luck on the other box he had left there

    Base:
    Tomas Vokoun 25/25
    Denis Savard 71/299
    Patrick Roy 47/49
    Mattias Tedenby 133/299

    Hits:
    Ondrej Pavelec Crease Cleaners Jersey 5/99
    Ray Bourque Private Signings Auto

    And this beauty, for the Red Wings fans:


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    Not really sure on the value of the Sawchuk, so I'll probably just throw it on ebay. Only 10 diff cuts made, all 1/1's. Everything else is available, whatever's not sold goes to Epay tonight

    Thanks for looking,
    Tyler

  • #2
    I dont know squat about Hockey, but nice pull on the cut auto!

    He shoots, he SCORES!! (I though I'd never use that smiley!)
    Currently looking for:
    Football: The Gronk!
    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

    Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
    Go Cats!!!

    Trade page:
    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

    Comment


    • #3
      That's an awesome smiley

      I'm a Hawks fan, but I love Red Wings on Ebay (they sell lol)

      Comment


      • #4
        Is this one in Bruins uni? If so price pls I have a customer I need to pick one up for.


        Ray Bourque Private Signings Auto
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

        * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

        My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

        I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

        If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

        I ship on Friday and Saturday.

        Stained glass on the left we make.

        www.tndcollectables.com

        Comment


        • #5
          No sorry, he's in a Avs uni in this one.

          Comment


          • #6
            Thanks dude!
            http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

            * US Army 1985-93 DAV *

            My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

            I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

            If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

            I ship on Friday and Saturday.

            Stained glass on the left we make.

            www.tndcollectables.com

            Comment


            • #7
              sick looking card congrads
              http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
              Collecting Panthers and Lots more

              Comment


              • #8
                Great pull. Im sure you will be able to make way more selling that card than you spent on that box.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I sure hope so, need some help paying for a case of 2012 Topps baseball coming up lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    After further research, and help from others, looks like the signature on the cut isn't Terry Sawchuk. Pretty positive it's Johny Bowers! Waiting to hear back from Panini now, but had to pull down the auction

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Panini owes you a huge amount of coin for a 1/1 Sawchuk auto. Do your research if they try to offer you money. His stuff is extremely rare. I'm not too sure that is Bower's auto either, unless he signed it differently a long time ago. His signature has been like the one below for ever. Panini should be ashamed at themselves for a screw up like this. What a complete joke this is. This should be one of the biggest pulls of a lifetime.





                      Sawchuk's auto looks like this:


                      Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 02-17-2012, 04:36 PM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Hmmmm, I just kinda thought it looked like a Leafs goalie in the picture, but kind of hard to tell. The outline of the sig look like it begins with a J and a B. Bowers autos were much cleaner, at least the ones I aw. I know Sawchuk and Bowers were both goalies for a short period together with the Leafs, maybe it was cut from a multi auto'd item and they cut the wrong part? Anyway you "cut" it, quality control has some explaining to do

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          @ Panini

                          Let us know how Panini responds.....im curious how the Panini PR team will take care of this one!
                          Currently looking for:
                          Football: The Gronk!
                          Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                          Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                          + HOFer slab bed or raw.

                          Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                          Go Cats!!!

                          Trade page:
                          http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Why do I have a funny feeling they are gonna saw it's Sawchuk's auto?? And if they stick to that story, is there any course of action to take? I find it kinda funny, on the back of the card it states "The signature is guaranteed by Panini America, Inc", even though this guy was dead before the company was ever in existence. Obviously they purchased it from another company, but they didn't observe him signing it or anything like that.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              As I kinda figured....no response yet. Looks like I'm gonna have to call them again in the morning. The follow-up email I guess did no good

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X