Blog Trade #33: Sportscards From The Dollar Store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog Trade #33: Sportscards From The Dollar Store

Earlier in the month, Douglas over at Sportscards From The Dollar Store contacted me about a possible trade.

He had this Earl Thomas for my Seattle Seahawks PC:

Plus this Patrick Marleau for my San Jose Sharks PC:

And finally... this Devin Setoguchi for my Minnesota Wild PC:

Just kidding. I don't collect Minnesota Wild cards. But if you've followed my blog long enough, you probably know that Seto was my favorite Shark for a few years. Anyways... it's the first jersey card of him that I've grabbed that features him in his Minnesota uniform and probably my last. One of these days, maybe I'll add a memorabilia card of him wearing his Winnipeg Jets jersey. But for now, I'll continue to stick to his Sharks cards.

Speaking of Sharks cards... Douglas also threw in a bunch of extraSharks cards and a few San Francisco Giants refractors for my students.

Thanks for the trade Douglas! I hope my package arrives across the border soon.

By the way... if you're interested in trading with Douglas, here's a quick glance at what he collects:

Go head over to his blog for a more in-depth look at his collection.

Happy Friday and sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic
Working...
X