My Sports Figure Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sports Figure Collection

I spent several hours tonight putting together this slideshow of my sports figures, but here's the thing. This is at best only about 30% of what I own. Yes, I'm obsessed with another hobby other than cards. I am in counselling, so all is good. When I said it was about 30%, I am not joking. I haven't photographed all my Mcfarlane goalies, or my Toronto Maple Leafs ones, or the estimated 30 large boxes stored away. This is obviously gonna take some time (weeks), so I will make a new post when stuff is added to the slideshow. It is very time consuming opening boxes, taking them out carefully, so they don't get damaged, photographing them, putting them back in boxes, uploading the photos, and cropping, and labeling each one on photobucket, so please be patient. Enjoy the show. As you'll see it consists mainly of Mcfarlane Sports Picks, with a few Upper Deck Vinyls tossed in there. You will also notice it is very hockey heavy in content. Don't worry, I have a handful of other sports coming soon to the show.

Slideshow Here: http://s1111.photobucket.com/albums/...view=slideshow
    Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 02-19-2011, 05:18 PM.

Very nice...if that's only 20%, that's crazy!

My dad has a Series 1 Ray Bourque that's supposedly really rare or something...he's in a Bruins uniform I think he was telling me.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
      Very nice...if that's only 20%, that's crazy!

My dad has a Series 1 Ray Bourque that's supposedly really rare or something...he's in a Bruins uniform I think he was telling me.
      Yep, Bruins Bourque go for $200-$225, maybe more? I sold mine for $175 last Christmas when we needed some cash.

Comment

Wow, amazing collection broham!
        TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
        A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Troy....my mother and father made me stop playing with dolls when I was about six!

Nice collection buddy....really nice. One of these days I'll find the room in the "Cave" to put up my Barbie NASCAR collection. (Ouch..yes it's true..I said "Barbie")
          Randy
          United States Air Force, Retired
          ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
          balance of life, an individual diagnosed
          with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Wow great collection Troy. Cant wait until it is all on there.

Comment

Thanks for the props, gents, and Randy I do have a nascar Barbie somewhere. I don't kid! LOL!!

Comment

c'mon...take them out of the wrappers so you can set them up and play with them
                Not looking for anything specific, just whatever catches my eye, but I am partial to Chicago Cubs, David Wright, Jim Palmer, Miguel Cabrera, and Yao Ming

My Bucket

Comment

Originally posted by Dacubs? View Post
                  c'mon...take them out of the wrappers so you can set them up and play with them
                  I have lots open, too.

Comment

Okey dokey, just photo'd, cropped, and labelled 74 more images, including my Toronto Maple Leafs, and goalies. This is taking forever, but almost 1/2 way there, or at least I hope it's almost half.
                    Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 01-25-2011, 12:15 AM.

Comment

57 more images added tonight. Phew, this is taking forever. Gonna take a few days off of this. Probably another 150-200 to go. What the heck was I thinking buying all of these?

Comment

85 more pics added tonight. Good news for me is there is only one closet left to go through, so hopefully around 100, or so more Mcfarlanes to photograph. Still haven`t found many of my football ones, so they must be in the last closet. Good job I got rid of a bunch of these things last year.

Comment

LOL, holy crap you're on a roll!
                          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                          A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
                            LOL, holy crap you're on a roll!
                            You have no idea how much time this takes. LOL!!!

Comment

56 more added last night.

Comment

Working...
                              X