Military Propaganda & Poster Series 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military Propaganda & Poster Series 1

I didn't see any information on this upcoming release on this forum, so here goes.

If it's against forum rules to post a link to a publisher, please let me know and I will delete it quickly. Or edit it out.

Enjoy.

Per Jason at Cult-Stuff:

Military Propaganda & Poster Series 1
    Shipping Jan/Feb 2012
    Limited to 1,000 factory sets worldwide.

This fantastic 36 card collection will retail at just $27.99 (£18.00)* and is available for Pre-order now.

The set is almost finished! Each Factory pack will contain a full set of the basic cards and a selection of other chase cards.

Ultra rare redemptions (redeemable worldwide) for items too large to include in packs:

Authentic posters
    Real military memorabilia (medals, badges etc.)
    Limited reproduction posters

Chase cards include:

Authentic mounted military memorabilia
    Super limited sketch cards.

You will also find limited edition propaganda leaflets fully restored and reproduced within the set.

Cases will consist of 10 Factory Packs.

Each factory sealed case is guaranteed to contain at least 2 very rare premiums (often more) along with a host of other chase cards. These ratios are expected to increase as we finalize the the chase production, but they will NOT decrease.

The first 20 retail cases sold will include an additional incentive card.

Pre Orders for this set are now available!

A look at some of the cards from the first Promo set:

And some of the base cards:

Please check out My WW2 Blog

A few more base cards plus some sort of chase bottom right.

2 more promos:

And some of the incredible sketch cards, these by Wynn Ryder:

I am so anxious for my case to arrive...

Comment

Please let me know how these turn out. It looks extremely interesting. I would really like to know what some of the redemtion items are going to be. Keep me informed. Have fun opening some history.

Comment

Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
        Please let me know how these turn out. It looks extremely interesting. I would really like to know what some of the redemtion items are going to be. Keep me informed. Have fun opening some history.
        Will do. I was one of the first to reserve a case and the product deadline has slipped a bit. But, Cult-Stuff has been around for a while so I know the delay simply means they are making it extra special.

I will update as I get news (or my case!).

Comment

Case break here. Had tons of fun with this one.

Comment

Interesting stuff bud!
            Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
            X