PC Addition: Walking Dead Compendium Vol. 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Addition: Walking Dead Compendium Vol. 1

There are two shows I watch religiously every week: The Big Bang Theory & The Walking Dead.

Both have hobby ties... since both have trading card sets. And simply put... both bring out the inner nerd in me.

Tonight is The Walking Dead'sseason two finale... and I'm not going to lie... I'm a little bummed. It means no new episodes for six whole months.

Luckily... this just arrived a few days ago:

It's my brand new copy of The Walking Dead Compendium Volume One. In other words, it's 1,088 pages of The Walking Dead comics... the first 48 comic books to be exact. Usually... I'm not much of a reader, but this time... I think I'll make an exception.

What are your favorite television shows?

Enjoy the remainder of your weekend... sayonara!

More...
    Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

I will admit I love watching The Big Bang Theory. Kaley Cuoco is gorgeous.

Comment

Big fan of the Walking Dead!! also looking forward to MadMen
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Love the Walking Dead and just watched the season 2 finale a little over an hour ago,great ending for this season and can't wait for season 3 to start.
        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

Yeah... not usually into blondes, but I'll make an exception for Penny
          Originally posted by key2win View Post
          I will admit I love watching The Big Bang Theory. Kaley Cuoco is gorgeous.

I'll have to see if MadMen is on Netflix... if it is, I'll try to watch it over the summer break.
          Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
          Big fan of the Walking Dead!! also looking forward to MadMen
          Yeah... my friend told me if season 3 is anything similar to the comics, we're going to love one of the new characters (the hooded person who saves Andrea).
          Originally posted by thebighurt035 View Post
          Love the Walking Dead and just watched the season 2 finale a little over an hour ago,great ending for this season and can't wait for season 3 to start.
          Collecting autographs, game-used cards, & certain inserts/parallels of the following players/teams: Tony Gwynn/Padres, Kurt Suzuki/A's, Greg Maddux, Brett Favre/Packers, Steve Largent/Seahawks, Kobe Bryant/Lakers, & Devin Setoguchi/Sharks.

My Website

My Blog

My Bucket

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X