Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The Best Pull You Ever Had From A Non Sports Pack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Is The Best Pull You Ever Had From A Non Sports Pack?

I use to collect Marvel Universe, Ultra X-Men, and Marvel Masterpieces in the early to mid 90s. I still have all my complete sets, holograms, and chase cards. What is the best pull you ever had from a non sports pack?

I went to a local comic book store near where I use to live called Comics Etc. My sister picked a random pack of Marvel Universe Series 4 for me. It was only 99 cents a pack back then. I probably bought 12 packs for myself the past week before that day and got nothing good. I opened the pack and got a Marvel 2099 chase card. The last card in the pack was the Spiderman Vs Venom 3-D hologram. I got 2 great cards in that one pack.

I no longer have the card or a picture, but I pulled a Elvis by the Numbers box out of 09 Ink Vault. After opening it, I pulled two case hits. The first was a press plate (1/652 pks) of the back of card #43. I still have that card. The biggie though was an actual Concert Ticket from 1956. There were only 56 made and I had an Elvis collector who offered $140.00 for it, so naturally I took it. Haven't had anything that big come from a non-sport box since.

Bill
    Please visit my website

Bill's Discount Card Site

Comment

I bought a box of Deathwatch 2000 and got a Neal Adams Auto some one told me it was worth $50 and I payed $2 for the whole box
      Photobucket link
      http://s637.photobucket.com/home/skilde/index
      Please don't tell me you want something of mine without having a list or photobucket updated and ready Thanks, Seth

Comment

I pulled some good stuff from Batman Returns... Katie Holmes auto.... the commisioner.... pulled some of the big CSI stars from a couple boxed

Comment

If Wrestling counts as non sports, my best pull is a GU of Kurt Angle lol i sold all my wrestling cards when i stopped watching back in middle school, wish i kept them now lol

Comment

nancy sinatra hard-signed autograph,pulled yesterday from a box of elvis: "the music"

Great Traders:cardjim,TomR,avsbruins65,Leafsfan1967,ty4o rce,bumpersample,NattyBoo,fatfrank,DoubleD

MY EBAY: http://shop.ebay.com/chefmc/m.html?_...&_trksid=p3686

Comment

Very nice Sinatra auto! Congrats!

Comment

Well this doesn't necessarily count, since its not a Non-Sports Product bust per'se. But I just went to the sports card store down the street from my place and bought a box of 09 UD Spectrum Baseball. And I pulled a B-Real Cypress Hill Rapper Autograph. Total PC. Cause I'm INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE! So that would be the best Non-Sports pull I've had.
                TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

In the early days of Auto inserts early to mid 1990s. It was series 2 of Cornerstone's "Doctor Who" cards I pulled a John Levene (SGT. Benton) Auto card. I think the autos were the only real insert to that particular set. It was during the time when they were called "Chase" cards. It would be a few years before expecting an auto as a standard possible insert was common.
                  I collect Redskins, Rams, Captials, Nationals, Washington Senators (Old Baseball not the Canadian Hockey team), Orioles, Bullets/Wizards, Non-Sport, Autos and HOFers. Also 1983 NFL Huddles mascot figures (2" PVC)

Master Want List / CaptKirk42 Card Blog / Curly W Cards Blog

sigpic
                  #d 40/50

Comment

I don't do a lot of non-sports, but pulled a Mickey Rourke auto out of a Iron Man 2 box tonight. I'm pretty sure that is the best I've pulled

Comment

i pulled a hugh jackman auto from wolverine origins and i have pulled a roger moore auto from james bond archives i have some good luck on non-sport i might have to just start breaking non-sport lol plus i pulled a charles barkley cut auto 1/1 from razor cut signature and a lot of other big hits so i might have to grab some more non-sport
                      ALWAYS LOOKING FOR PENGUINS CURRENT AUTO AND GAME-USED CHECK MY TRADE SITE FOR CARDS AVAILABLE FOR TRADE
                      http://kingscardworld.webs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
                        Well this doesn't necessarily count, since its not a Non-Sports Product bust per'se. But I just went to the sports card store down the street from my place and bought a box of 09 UD Spectrum Baseball. And I pulled a B-Real Cypress Hill Rapper Autograph. Total PC. Cause I'm INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE! So that would be the best Non-Sports pull I've had.
                        Pretty Insane! Got No Brain!

I really wanted to bust open a box of 09 Topps Heritage but never had the funds. So for now the best cards i've pulled from a non-sports product are: Barack Obama Sticker from Topps Barack Obama, and a Dark Charizard and a Shiny Dark Triple Rare Tyranitar from Pokemon packs :P
                        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Originally posted by B.I.G.Poppa View Post
                          Pretty Insane! Got No Brain!

I really wanted to bust open a box of 09 Topps Heritage but never had the funds. So for now the best cards i've pulled from a non-sports product are: Barack Obama Sticker from Topps Barack Obama, and a Dark Charizard and a Shiny Dark Triple Rare Tyranitar from Pokemon packs :P
                          LOL, how coincidence is it that as soon as I started reading your post my Pandora kicked Noto's "What's Beef". LOL. Pokemon???
                          TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
                          A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

Originally posted by Brads55 View Post
                            LOL, how coincidence is it that as soon as I started reading your post my Pandora kicked Noto's "What's Beef". LOL. Pokemon???
                            Haha, Pandora knows what's up!

I was 6 lol
                            "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Twice I pulled a sketch card from Marvel Masterpieces 1 set that each netted me 500+ together.

They didnt do anything for me so it was a nice profit.
                              If my replies are slow, drop a pm!

Stuff for trade-
                              http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...g%20Bye%20Bye/

Comment

Working...
                              X