My Non-Sports PC For Your Viewing Pleasure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Non-Sports PC For Your Viewing Pleasure

Just got into the non-sports card scene a few months ago, and it's progressing quite nicely, I think. Really love being able to purchase autos of movie stars from my favorite shows. The Inkworks stuff is sweet. It's too bad they had to close up shop.

http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/f...67/Non-Sports/

Inkswork is done? OH NO! They had the best cards in the biz
    Collecting Steelers and Nonsports Cards

George

Comment

wow great collection... yeah george? havent you heard? they are packaging up boxes with left over autos in some razor collection box? has a handful of autos or sketches plus one random box ...

Comment

Yes, unfortunately they stated they could not compete anymore, whatever that means. All unredeemed autos that they had left were sold off to a few distributers, and a good chunk of the remainder was bought up by Razor, and encapsulated, and sold in packs. A lot of the stuff in my PC was from said products. A real good time to pick up stuff, as there is a bit of a market flood, driving down prices to affordable levels. Picked up a Tori Spelling auto from the Smallville set for under $20 the other day.

Comment

WOW guess I'm gonna have to start trolling ebay again. Thanks for the heads up I had no idea.......Very sad now
          Collecting Steelers and Nonsports Cards

George

Comment

look for those boxes... 42 bucks a box.. seems like a good deal

Comment

Here's what the autos look like sealed in these packs. Pick this up this week as well. Only thing about the random boxes you get with these autos is if you pull a redemption auto, it's worthless. There was another version of these Razor autos that came out previous to these uncirculated sticker ones that were bought off Inkworks. They put them in one touch holders, and sold them at one random auto per pack of any previous Inkworks releases. You could get something random from Smallville, Charmed, The Osbournes, Sopronos etc.

Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 09-21-2009, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Sofia Milos...........yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Comment

Originally posted by Micheal Doyle View Post
                  Sofia Milos...........yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
                  Yes, she is. Hoping to add Emily Procter one day soon.

Comment

hey Troy- what can I offer you for that maria sharapova event worn and the natalie gulbis gu?

Ed

Comment

Working...
                    X