Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Press Pass Unveils a few 2010 Four Wides--Incredible.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Press Pass Unveils a few 2010 Four Wides--Incredible.

Press Pass has unveiled its Track Edition Autographs and the new format of its Four Wide memorabilia cards that will be found in its first 2010 NASCAR set, Press Pass 2010 and in Press Pass Eclipse.

The autograph cards, which are sequentially numbered to 10, use at-track photography and the checklist includes top drivers like Jimmie Johnson, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Jeff Gordon.

The new Four Wide cards program has evolved to include four designs for each version, keying on the main oversized swatch. The coming year also will include a 1/1 oversized race-used shoe version for the first time. The versions are firesuit (limited to 25), sheet metal (limited to 15), tire (limited to 10) and shoe (1/1).

Fifteen drivers are included in the Four Wide set with two cards for Earnhardt Jr. — one for each of his two main sponsors.
    A few sneak peaks of actual cards, not just pictures of what they should look like:

These are amazing....and the Shoe FW #'d/1 are a great idea. I hate Kyle Busch, but that Track Edition Auto looks pretty sweet.

-J

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Wow some of those are crazy but amazing lol
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

those are some pretty sweet cards.
      Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
      sigpic

Comment

Those are sweet!
        sigpic
        Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
        *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

Press Pass is clearly stepping it up!

What I would do for that Gordon 1/1!
          sigpic

Comment

awsome stuff!
            My Site
            http://www.freewebs.com/randallcardssite/

Comment

Working...
            X