2010 Press Pass Elements update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Press Pass Elements update

Check out this link. How about getting your box FREE!!

http://www.discoverelement.com/

This is totally amazing

well, thats one way to get a good hit out of a box...

Comment

Ya nice my luck I would get 1 dollar even though there supposed to be 20 and up lol
      MY PHOTOBUCKET

I USE DC ON ALL TRADES AND I EXSPECT THE SAME

WANT LIST
      ADRIAN PETERSON AUTOS,PATCHES,RC,INCERTS,BASE
      LOOKING FOR 2009 PRESTIGE PRESTIGIOUS PICKS RC AUTOS I NEED TO FISNISH MY SET

Comment

wow thats a good marketing idea
        Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
        sigpic

Comment

Wow! Cool idea!!
          sigpic
          Collecting: Red Sox, Patriots, and Celtics In Uniform Only! And BTL Autos!
          *I USE PWE'S ON ALL SMALL TRADES THAT DO NOT INCLUDE A GU OR AUTO*

Comment

We thought it would be a fun way to further incorporate a green theme! The design was done with a simple, clean, and old school look in mind. We're bringing back the green/white/checkered flag card for Element since we got really positive response from it last year. Also, this year, look for your Undiscovered Elements in a special box topper pack! It's going to be a really cool set! Keep giving us your feedback too!

Comment

Hmmm, considering your idea of the "Green Theme" I love it! Its a great ploy to bring a new exciting feature in the product. Without the "Green Theme" it would seem a little odd I suppose. Good marketing when you think the buyer would potentially take that money and buy more of this product with it. I would hope these dollars would be randomly inserted into boxes and not into the packs.

The fuel autograph card looks great. Hoping the card is just worded a fuel card and not taking on its 'scent', lol.

The green-white-checkered set is incredible. Love the idea of incorporating the flags like that. And the design of this inparticular card is wonderful!

The flagship performers card is also very nice. Gotta love a multi color flag card

By far my favorite is the recycled materials card. Beautifully created. And very appealing to the eye.

I applaud you on this release Press Pass Elements!

Aloha,
              Brad
              TRADING FOR

Ken Griffey Jr.

Raiders and Dolphins from 2012-2020
              A's and Reds from 2012-2020

Comment

so are the box toppers going to contain the cash, if it is actually in a given box? what would the other box toppers be?
                Ed

Comment

Its always nice to include possible cash in a box of cards. I really like the look of the Green White Checkers Triple Race Used, Flagship Performers Race Used, and Recycled Materials Race Used. The green color scheme goes very well with the designs of those cards.

Comment

Very nice idea from the collectors i talked too if they got the cash they would buy another box so its win, win for press pass!
                    My Site
                    http://www.freewebs.com/randallcardssite/

Comment

Agreed on the money thing....I know if I hit a box with a $100 bill in there, I'd turn right back around and buy another box of Element. Outside of Showcase, Element was my favorite release last year....I can't wait for Element this year as well, since it's been a HUGE upgrade over the old High Gear release. Keep up the great work, Press Pass!

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                      Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I work in the geothermal power generating field and quite frankly, I love the idea. I feel that outside of cards, we all need to be more aware of renewable energies and other means of saving resources.. this set promotes the obviously great cards and give the collector to save the resource they are most interested in... MONEY!

Comment

Wow, what a brilliant marketing plan by Press Pass.
                          Last edited by Leafsfan1967; 02-12-2011, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X