Josh Koscheck Signing Recap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Koscheck Signing Recap

Earlier today, Lugz and Warehouse Shoe Sale held an autograph signing for UFC Fighter, Josh Koscheck. The event starts at 11:00 am with music that was provided by the Kroq street team.

I arrived at 10:30 am and was about 20th in line. There was no more than 100 people there when I left. The WSS staff were very nice and passed out some free stuff for the fans in line. Everyone received a Josh Koscheck poster and a bottle opener keychain.

The Kroq street team also had a tent set up with free stuff. I grabbed a couple stickers. They had a couple trivia questions about Kroq and gave away free t-shirts/water bottles.

Josh Koscheck showed up at 11:40 and began signing at 12 pm. They allowed 4 people in the store at a time and we weren't allowed to take a picture with Koscheck. Kind of bummed out about not being able to take a picture with him. He was very nice and chatted with everyone. He shook my hand before and after he signed my photos. There was a two signature limit for everyone. I brought two pictures for him to sign.
    8x104x6WSS also had a promotion for the UFC on FOX fight next weekend in Anaheim. They are holding a raffle for 5 pairs of tickets for the event. All you had to do was fill out a form and put it in the box.

Thanks to Josh Koscheck, Lugz and Warehouse Shoe Sale for putting on a great event.

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Working...
X