Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Favorite 150 Items in My Collection-#150 1999 Topps WCW/NWO El Dandy Autograph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Favorite 150 Items in My Collection-#150 1999 Topps WCW/NWO El Dandy Autograph

Why I Like It: What a random why to start a countdown eh? Unless you're a wrestling fan...make that a hardcore wrestling fan (or more specifically Lucha Libre fan) you might have NO IDEA why such a low level wrestler's autograph would even come close to making a countdown filled with game used, autographs, rookies cards of real superstars and the such. But alas here it us to kick us off. El Dandy is 100% an inside joke between me and my cousin. He was trying to create Macho Man Randy Savage in Raw for XBox and it looked NOTHING like him at all. In fact, it looked more like....EL DANDY than anything. I took upon myself to rename "Macho Man" El Dandy, and to this day will never let my cousin live it down. Thus the legend began. Plus we can't forget that super awesome promo Bret Hart cut on El Dandy, granting him a shot at the WCW U.S. Title

That made me love El Dandy even more. So when I was flipping through Ebay one day and saw this card, I KNEW I had to get it. So who are YOU to doubt El Dandy's worthiness on this countdown??

More...
    Chris P
    http://chrisptop100.blogspot.com/
Working...
X