Clear All

• thebighurt035
    replied
    They are all under here:
    COLLECTORS MARKETPLACE

Leave a comment:

• deujr61
    replied
    How do we get to marketplace for each sport? Cannot seem to find it anywere.

Leave a comment:

• ctkenjr
    replied
    Yes on the new subscribed threads, when I click on it I see a lot of posts I am not subscribed too. But not the ones that I am subscribed to

Leave a comment:

• msmeth
    replied
    Not sure what exactly your talking about. Are you referring to the New Subscribed Threads section (which allows you to see updates for all past posts you are subscribed to)? If so, all you have to do is log in and then click the main "User CP" button and that's it.

And I'm still working on the navigation -- will be easier soon.
    Originally posted by ctkenjr View Post
    By chance are we going to be able to hit user cp and see our previous posts if they have been updated? I also think we need a simpler link to go to any forum we want. I feel like I am jumping through hoop after hoop just to simply find a forum.
    thanks,
    Ken

Leave a comment:

• msmeth
    replied
    Thanks for letting us know. It should be fixed now

Originally posted by munchman34 View Post
    So the forums link doesn't take you to the forums, you stay on the homepage atleast thats what i am getting atm.

Leave a comment:

• msmeth
    replied
    I am making some fixes to the navigation functionality. Having trouble getting the root page to work completely right. Still in a work in progress for sure.

Originally posted by MichelleAnn View Post
    I don't have any error message. I am just having a hard time finding it along with finding stuff like baseball trading forum and the football trading forum. I guess it will take time to get use to it. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• ctkenjr
    replied
    By chance are we going to be able to hit user cp and see our previous posts if they have been updated? I also think we need a simpler link to go to any forum we want. I feel like I am jumping through hoop after hoop just to simply find a forum.
    thanks,
    Ken

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    also.. on the forums home page

The Cardboard Connection

your info etc and PM's etc are on the left of the screen

Leave a comment:

• thebighurt035
    replied
    Originally posted by MichelleAnn View Post
    I don't have any error message. I am just having a hard time finding it along with finding stuff like baseball trading forum and the football trading forum. I guess it will take time to get use to it. Thank you.
    Very true on we have to get used to the new layout,lol

If you haven't found where the pm's are here is a little help:

On the top of every page for me there is just about right in the middle next to quick search:

Member Panel
    Does trading make you hungry, thebighurt035?
    You last visited: Today at 02:09 AM
    You have an average of 6.02 posts per day.
    Your Notifications: 3 XXXXXXXXXXXXX

The Red XX's show where the pm's are located

I hope that helps.

Roy
    <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vBmenu.register("notifications"); </SCRIPT>

Leave a comment:

• B.I.G.Poppa
    replied
    I had to relogin in once on all my devices, but since then i've stayed logged on. Can't be a sitewide problem if only 1 or 2 people experience it.

Leave a comment:

• gladdyontherise
    replied
    Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
    thanks for letting us know.... man... that really has me uh.... bewildered... glad ot know it's not just Troy

has to be a cookie issue.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    The only time I have to re-login is when I clear my cookies.

Leave a comment:

• MichelleAnn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• munchman34
    replied
    So the forums link doesn't take you to the forums, you stay on the homepage atleast thats what i am getting atm.

Leave a comment:

• Dacubs?
    replied
    hmmm... had to log in the one time when the servers changed...things look good so far

Leave a comment:

• ac-n-mike
    replied
    Originally posted by fuser View Post
    i am having the same issue with logging in
    thanks for letting us know.... man... that really has me uh.... bewildered... glad ot know it's not just Troy

has to be a cookie issue.... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

Working...
X