No announcement yet.

2015 Cardboard Connection Thanksgiving Contest - Win An Autograph Card

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Cardboard Connection Thanksgiving Contest - Win An Autograph Card

This contest will have the winner chosen at random. Everyone is welcome to join. Just post what you are most thankful for this year, that will be your entry to this contest. I will pick the winner sometime on Thanksgiving Day.

Winner Will Choose 1 Autograph Card From List Below
    2003 Playoff Contenders Sammy Davis AU RC #825/999 $12 - Chargers
    2005 Topps Chrome Update Cesar Carrillo Refractor AU RC #416/500 $15 - Padres
    2005 Topps Chrome Update Cesar Ramos AU RC $10 - Padres

durazoaz5 - WINNER!!!
    Last edited by key2win; 11-27-2015, 02:17 AM.

Thanks for the Thanksgiving Contest. What I'm MOST thankful for is God's Grace & forgiveness to us (man kind).

I know it's three weeks early, but I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

Three things I am thankful for even though they may not be the most obvious:
      1. Even though I have scars on my thighs and torso from my chicken pox earlier this year (and yes I am 41 years old), I am thankful I don't have any on my arms or face.
      2. Even though my car is 14 years old, I am thankful it is reliable, gets me where I need to go, and I haven't had a car payment in 10 years.
      3. Even though I don't like getting up at 5:30 for work, I am thankful I have a job which allows me time with my family and the comfort of job security.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

I'm thankful for my new job that started earlier this year.

I'm thankful for my family.
          My Photobucket
          Craig Kimbrel, Brian Orakpo, and Sean Taylor Super Collector!
          I also collect Lucky 13 Football RCs by Fleer Ultra (04-07 all versions), Texas Longhorns, Miami Hurricanes, Virginia Tech Hokies, and Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, Roger Federer, and players from the 757 (Hampton Roads) area.

I am thankful for gainful employment in a city that I love.
            I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
            I don't deal outside the US

I am thankful for many things but i'll weed it down to 4 not in any order
     family and friends
              2. My friends that i have made here
              3. My job that dropped everything and uprooted my family 3 years ago
              4. And finally the redzone channel

I am thankful for:
                Family & Friends
                Having Job that helps keep the faith in our youth
                Pack Pull Luck
                Service Men & Women Sacrificing Everywhere
                Tribe, calling up Lindor...
                Thank You CCW for welcoming last year and meeting tons of interesting and committed folks that share the same passion in our hobby world!!
                Interested in any Francisco Lindor, PeeWee Reese, Archie Bradley and Paul Goldschmidt, wise...

I'm thankful for my Daughter and Wife. I started a new job this year after 11+years at my old job. The new place is closer and has much better hours. Now I am able to spend more time with the girls.
                  20ish years out of the hobby, I ran across my Jackie Robinson Rookie, now I'm back.

Interested in Patrick Corbin and Charlie Keller and 1887 Allen & Ginter.

1887 Allen & Ginter 16 of 50 and counting.

I am thankful my wife has found some answers about her serious health conditions. She still suffers daily but with some answers she can at least began proper treatment. With her rare condition(less than 500 people diagnosed or .05% of population) and a 1 in 3 mortality rate, maybe she eventually continues to get better. She is a trooper, works everyday, and puts up with me. I am thankful she is in my life as well.

I am thankful for the opening of a strip club near my house and for having saved up a couple hundred dollars in singles to use there.

I forgot to add that they did add 2 of my favorite dancers "Crystal Chandelier" and "Amber Waves".

God Bless America!!!

<!-- / message -->

That is all.
                      Last edited by thebighurt035; 11-17-2015, 05:43 PM.
                      Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

A second Chance at life...

I am thankful for a mighty and merciful God, a wonderful family, a job I love and football.
                          Looking for Chargers & Autos of USC players in their USC uni!!!

I have every card I own for trade on a master list, let me know if you would like to see it or which players you are interested in. THANKS

I am most thankful for my beautiful wife and children.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Randomizer picks durazoaz5 as the winner of this contest. Congrats! PM coming your way.