Keeps kicking me out to log in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeps kicking me out to log in

I have had to come into this by hitting the website on favorites. I cant' sign in when I log in the screen says if you cant access this page click here/ It especially does it when I am trying to go to photo album. My mail is all messed up to and so are my threads when I try to submitting it. I have to keep hitting refresh or hitting home or something to change the page. Can you check it out and I won't touch anything so it doesn't kick me out so I can get an answer, I thought with the photo album I didn't have access or that it accidently got cut off. I am having a really hard time with the website. I thought it might be my computer but I have tried other sites including hotmail and facebook and it isn't my compiter/ Can you respond to me please thanks!!!
    Kristy

Im not sure why you are having that problem.

Try these few things to see if they work.

On your web browser, delete all cookies and past web history. Close web browser.

Open new web broswer.

Type in community.cardboardconnection.com/forums and save that link to your favorites.

Try logging in again and it should work.

Comment

re: computer problems

When I delete browsing history is that not good enough? HOw do I erase my history?
      Kristy

Comment

Browsing history is the history. Try deleting the cookies too. It should be under tools section then internet options.

Comment

Thanks man!
          Kristy

Comment

Working...
          X