Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banner and how do I get 1 and also Avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need to find another photo so I'll put the link up when I get it..I put the one I wanted on here but it actually posted the photo here and it was way to big. I want it on the side not in the post. I copied an avatar on my account page. It worked but I'm not sure if where I copied it was the right place since I don't see it here
    Last edited by Caduke; 08-14-2012, 09:32 PM.
    Fav. teams are Eagles, Astros, Flyers and Sixers. Prospects and rookies of any teams.
    sigpic

Comment

For the signature line, follow these steps.

Click on userCP/account.
      On the left side, under your setting & options, click on edit signature.
      Enter whatever text you want on there. This is also where you post a scan for your signature banner.
      Click on save signature.

For the avatar and any pic on your signature line, there is a dimension limit. If it is too big, it wont post. I think it has to be about 100x75.

Comment

Ok thanks. That's what I thought. I was working on some photos but none would take. Guess I'll just keep at it until it does.
        Fav. teams are Eagles, Astros, Flyers and Sixers. Prospects and rookies of any teams.
        sigpic

Comment

Just want to try this out
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X