I need some staff help with a trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some staff help with a trader

I need some help with staff concerning my trade with Chris (Caoverstreet12). I've posted on our agreement(last time was 02/14) and sent messages, and haven't received any replies since 01/31. Here is the info. concerning the "trade" -------------------------

01/09 - Chris posted our trade in trade manager (he hasn't posted anything on the agreement since he posted it)
    01/10 - I confirmed our trade
    01/13 - by "message",which we'd used some since 01/08, he sent me his address. I sent five messages after getting his address 01/13-01/24,with NO REPLY
    01/28 - I got a "new' message" about the reason why,his mother in bad shape, he hadn't mailed/replied
    01/31 - he replied twice, concerning that he had mailed the cards
    01/31-02/14 - I sent four messages, no replies

Also, last Wed.(02/12) night I mailed him a "note",at the post office, about this. In it I mentioned that I'd CANCEL the trade if I hadn't heard/received by Saturday (02/22). That would be 44 days from the time that he posted the trade in trade manager. Still no reply, anywhere, from him. I've had his packed and ready to go since around 01/11 or 01/12. With him being a "rookie",I told him it would be sent upon the arrival of the cards.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Have a good afternoon, Rodney

The main items Im looking to trade for are
    Baseball HOFers Autos I need
    Orioles Autos I need
    Baseball HOFers GU I need
    Orioles GU I need
    Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
    However other offers will be considered

I still haven't : (1) heard from him --- (2)received the cards (today's mail has already come). 44 days since HE posted our trade in trade manager, and STILL no cards --- OR (3)heard anything concerning this from staff. Therefore, on our "agreement"(that he posted), I'm going to post that the trade,due to no replies since 1/31 and "still no cards", has been CANCELED.

Have a good day, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
    Orioles GU I need

Comment

Good thing you didnt send any cards out and didnt lose out on anything. I know its a pain with no trade manager or feedback system on here anymore.

Comment

FYI - He is on The Bench Trading Forum and has been posting there and last logged on 2/25/20.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I've never been on The Bench Trading Forum. I hope he isn't doing there what he did here. Have a good night, Rodney

Orioles Autos I need
          Orioles GU I need

Comment

Working...
          X