Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diamondbacks trade 3B Reynolds to O's (AP)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diamondbacks trade 3B Reynolds to O's (AP)

The Arizona Diamondbacks have traded strikeout-prone slugger Mark Reynolds to the Baltimore Orioles for two relievers. Arizona will get right-handers David Hernandez and Kam Mickolio in Monday's deal for Reynolds, a third baseman known for his big swings. Reynolds has averaged nearly 35 homers for the last three years.

More...

Can't believe the Dbacks just gave him away..

Comment

I'm not sure about Kam M., but Hernandez is a decent pitcher. However, I do believe the O's came out on the better side of this trade. Mark Reynolds definitely brings some POWER to their line-up. Way to go "BIRDS"!!!!!

Also, now Reynolds will be playing near where he is from - the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, about a 4 hour drive away.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

Comment

not a really meaningful trade either way, i dont think. The Dbacks shed payroll, and lose power- but Reynolds hits under 200 and strikes out more than I do... with the Yankees, Rays and Sox' pitching staffs, I think reynolds may break his own K record for one season...

AZ wins if either of these kids turn out to be decent...

Comment

I would've taken him in Detroit..I'll take the strikeouts since Inge does that, and he'll usually hit .250 for ya..

Can't wait to see the firesale continue

Comment

Nice trade for Os.

Comment

Working...
            X