Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your most Suprising Team(s) & Player(s) thus far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are your most Suprising Team(s) & Player(s) thus far?

As we approach the end of May, we're 2 months through the season, so who are the most suprising teams/players in your opinion this season?
    --

For me, Team has to be the Indians, didn't see it coming they'd hold the largest division lead in Baseball right now..I still can't quite figure out if they are for real or not, but they've been impressive no doubt.

Players-

Matt Joyce, currently leading the AL in batting average, when he played for the Tigers before being traded, I really liked him, but he wasnt hitting for average really, well he's figured it out now, and very cool for him.

Curtis Granderson, I'm suprised for the fact he already has 16 HRs..He's had pop in his bat, but I never saw potential for a 50 HRs in a season.

James Shields, After such a terrible 2010 season, never saw this coming at all, leading the AL in innings pitched, has thrown a few complete game shutouts already as well.

And of course I have to show alittle homerism here

Alex Avila, ever since he made his major league debut, I always liked him, left handed bat and had some solid power. However he had a BRUTAL 2010 season and the first 10 games or so of this season was just as bad. All you were hearing from Tigers fans were to get rid of him because he was so awful.

Well thus far he's currently hitting .290 with 6 HRs and 24 RBIs..Very impressive, Victor Martinez has really helped him mature into a good hitter and better catcher.

Surprising teams - Cleveland Indians and Kansas City Royals

Surprising players - Jose Bautista and Lance Berkman and Curtis Granderson

Comment

Twins, my team has been really awful so far. Yes they have had a lot of injuries, but still they should be playing much better than this.

Granderson is the surprise hitter so far. This is the player they were hoping for when they got him from the Tigers.

Pujols where has all the power gone? Is the lack of contract starting to weigh on him?
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Yah, Ill go with the "No Brainer" Indians as well. But for players how about the catylist for the Tribe? Im talking Asdrubal Cabrera baby!!
        I collect a little bit of everything. But, if I never get back to you, your probably on Ignore!!

http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f111/prosefan1/

Jim Thome Have List: http://dave44671.tripod.com/

Save the Ta-Tas

Comment

Working...
        X