Who is the AL MVP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daqda View Post
    Well as i said in some of my arguments that he puts up super numbers on a terrible team, if he's on the yankees or the red sox his stats are 315/55/145 at this point. He's walked way too many times on the jays cause of the not so good offense behind him, and he didn't take steroids. If you hit 100 homers over a two year period, you should win at least 1 MVP award. Plus, he's missed about 15 games and still puts up great numbers, not to mention him sparkiling defense and throwing arm, jose bautista should be your 2011 American league Most Valuble PLayer!
    It may not matter which team he's on, Miguel Cabrera of the Tigers has the best "protection" he's had in his career probably and has still walked over 100 times, if a team doesn't want to pitch to you, they won't.

The thing to me is with him, I think it'd be more of the "best numbers getting the award" vs the actual value. Would the Jays be worse without him? 100% yes, but I don't think they'd be a ton worse.

My personal opinion is players on losing teams can still be MVP's, the number that I use why I don't believe he should be the MVP is he's hitting .245 with RISP.

Again just my personal opinion though

Comment

Working...
    X