Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verlander gets win, Valverde save as Tigers take 2-1 series lead

However, I never want Valverde to make me that nervous again

Yeah second night in a row that Valverde struggled before he got the save. Im sure you were panicking after he walked Posada.

Comment

that game was awesome!!! I hope the Tigers can get one more and push the Yanks out!
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
        Yeah second night in a row that Valverde struggled before he got the save. Im sure you were panicking after he walked Posada.
        Yea..just a little bit lol

Comment

That was one of the worst games Verlander pitched all year. He pitched himself into trouble in two innings, by walks and a hit batter, and the Yankees took advantage of it. However, in the rest of the time he was pitching he was GREAT, and his team provided him with enough runs for the WIN. With Valverde, I thought he was going to give the game away, He was pitching like Kevin Gregg, and that is scary. Hopefully they can win today, and close this series out.

The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

Comment

It would be heavenly if they win tonight.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
            Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
            Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
            MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
            NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
            NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
            NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
            I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

My Top Five LEAST Fav Teams
              1.Yankees after 1972
              2.Phillies
              3.Red Sox (Sorry Woody)
              4.Rangers
              5.White Sox
              Anyone find anything in common, anyone, they are all made of money, look at them all, the yankees have a $350 payroll and tampa's is maxed out at $60 million, and look at the white some, there traded there manager. These teams are stacked and I don't like it at all.

Comment

I bet if the Astros or bluejays had a huge amount of cash to buy talent you wouldn't have a problem with these teams.. This is just another aspect of Americas pastime. If teams have the money to make a winning team I don't really see a problem with it..
                U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Blue Jays have issues drawing talent to play in Canada.

When it comes to the Astros the whole $$ theory does not apply. MCClane befre he sold was one of the top 5 richest owners in baseball. Like the DeAngelos of the Orioles he keeps his wallet tight and just take the luxury tax from teams like the yanks and sox and pockets it instead of putting into his club.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
                  X