My Favorite Sportscenter Commerical - David Ortiz A Yankee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Favorite Sportscenter Commerical - David Ortiz A Yankee

I am sure everyone has seen this commerical before. This is my favorite of all the Sportscenter commercials since its hilarious. After watching Sportscenter today and someone asked if David Ortiz would ever consider playing for the Yankees, I thought of this video. Enjoy!

This one is an old one, but hilarious..

Comment

that is a great one. I love the baldwin commericals and the guy from the office

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

That is one of my favorites. I also like the one where Jorge is walking down the hall and everyone is yelling Hip-Hip-Jorge. I enjoyed the one where the Angels front office breaks it to the rally monkey that they are letting him go too, but they don't seem to air that one much.

Comment

this is a good one, but the funniest one to me is the Devils mascot on the elevator!!
          U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
          Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
          Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

lmao, all of the sportscenter commercials are hilarious. i mean seriously i cant think of a bad one, but yea this is def near the top. haha

Comment

Haha hopefully he signs with them. Then they can make another commerical about this
              Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
              Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
              Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
              Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
              X