No announcement yet.

White Sox & Kosuke Fukudome Agree to Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But is Theo allowed to spend the money like he was allowed to in Boston? He didn't rebuild Boston he bought the players.
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

he still works for a billionaire,im sure if Tom Ricketts thought there was a free agent out there that fits in with Theo's long-term planning,hed give the go-ahead to spend whatever was nessesary

Comment

I liked Fukudome during his time in Cleveland last year. Played solid/smart baseball.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
          I liked Fukudome during his time in Cleveland last year. Played solid/smart baseball.
          <iframe src='http://mlb.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=18286533&width=400&height=22 4&property=mlb' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

Comment

What's that have to do with my comment? Never said our 3B coach was smart.

Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Was just showing how smart he was to run on the arm of AJax.

Comment

And again I ask how that's his fault? He does what the 3B coach tells him to do.

'Run on the arm of AJax' LMAO...do you even realize how dumb you sound ALL THE TIME when it comes to baseball? Juan Pierre could've thrown out Fukudome on that play the ball was hit so shallow.

Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I guess you missed my sarcasm there, but let's be real. Pierre couldn't throw me out running home if he played center field.

Comment

He probably would have a shot on that play. Ball wasn't more than 40-50 feet out of the infield.

Johnson/Mears/
                    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by chris_brown View Post
                      he still works for a billionaire,im sure if Tom Ricketts thought there was a free agent out there that fits in with Theo's long-term planning,hed give the go-ahead to spend whatever was nessesary

If that was true they would have signed Fielder or Pujols.

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

I cant believe a thread about Fukudome has 25 posts to it, oops make that 26 posts.

Comment

So much for the Tigers running away with the Central Division, after the Fielder signing. The Sox just leveled out the playing field.
                          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Originally posted by whitney777 View Post
                            So much for the Tigers running away with the Central Division, after the Fielder signing. The Sox just leveled out the playing field.

hahahahaha good one!

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

1914-2014 The 100 year anniversary. Good thinking Cubbies!

Comment

There is going to be some ugly baseball on both sides of Chicago this year...

Comment

Working...
                                X