Grady Sizemore Out 8-12 Weeks With Back Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grady Sizemore Out 8-12 Weeks With Back Surgery

Quick Hits: Burnett, Sizemore, Posey, Yankees: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com

The Indians announced that Grady Sizemore underwent a “minimally invasive low back procedure” and is expected to miss two to three months.
    ---
    I'm shocked...or not

Another stellar signing by the Tribe! Cheapskates 99.9% of the time, yet they still gave this bum $5M and 'Fausto' $8M this upcoming season.

Idiots run this team.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Does he ever play anymore??

Comment

him and zoomya need to retire!
        http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

You knew he would get injured again.

Comment

It's no surprise that he is hurt again, but I have to believe that the back injury was caused by playing with other injuries. He's been hurt a lot in the last few years, but everyone should have seen it coming. He was a very good player for a 3 or 4 year stretch and gave his body up on every play. He gave great effort, but was rather reckless. A lot of people give him a hard time for the injuries, but those same people didn't mind it when he was crashing into walls and diving for every ball, usually making all of the plays. The Indians ownership is one of the worst groups in all of sports, though.
            Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Working...
            X