Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Valverde Signs w/ Tigers

http://twitter.com/TBrownYahoo/status/7762432052

Good signing for the Tigers since they lost most of their bullpen this off-season lol.

I didn't follow him much in Houston, but he was good in Arizona.
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Are you kidding me???? They could've done the same with Rodney for a cheaper amount!!!

Comment

sick. that was great signing for the tigers. we are going to do good now this season. i can just feel it
      Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pistonsfan9826 View Post
        sick. that was great signing for the tigers. we are going to do good now this season. i can just feel it

Doubt it, Rodney is better

Comment

Rodney was 37/38 in save situations (i believe) regardless of his ERA, he obviously got it done when it mattered, i just dont get it, Dambrowski says he doesnt like giving multi year deals, so lets Lyon/Rodney leave, and pays Valverde more when he could've had the other two for less, and both are better (in my opinion) just bad signing all around

Comment

if you look at some of valverde's stats there pretty good. i really think this was a really good pickup for the tigers.
            Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
            sigpic

Comment

if you look at some of valverde's stats there pretty good. i really think this was a really good pickup for the tigers.

Those numbers were based on National League lineups

Comment

Originally posted by JesRey View Post
                Those numbers were based on National League lineups
                but they were still pretty good numbers.

also dan im glad we didnt sign lyon. i dont really like lyon that much. it seemed liked he gave up alot of leads from other teams hitting on him, but he did throw alot of strikes.
                sigpic

Comment

but they were still pretty good numbers.

also dan im glad we didnt sign lyon. i dont really like lyon that much. it seemed liked he gave up alot of leads from other teams hitting on him, but he did throw alot of strikes.
                  From June to September he was lights out, i'd take him over Valverde all day

Comment

for a little bit he was lights out but for awhile he couldnt not give up a run whenever he pitched.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X