Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Oswalt to Sign with the Rangers

Rangers To Sign Roy Oswalt: MLB Rumors - MLBTradeRumors.com

The Rangers have agreed to sign Roy Oswalt, Gerry Fraley of the Dallas Morning News reports. The free agent right-hander sought a Major League deal in the $5-7.5MM range and appeared to prefer the Rangers to his other suitors. The Rangers reportedly required ownership approval to sign Oswalt, a Bob Garber client.
    ---
    I don't think he'll do well with the Rangers, based on the ballpark he'll be at, and the fact he didn't pitch very well last season (.280 BAA and 1.3 WHIP).

I thought Oswalt was finished after the 2010 season as a starting pitcher. Maybe he could revive his career as a middle reliever or closer. But he has too much pride for that.

Comment

I have high hopes but I don't believe this will pan out for the Rangers I think oswalts best years are behind him. But hopefully he becomes an asset!
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

worth a shot
        Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I wonder if the Rangers had to throw a tractor and some cattle into the deal?

Comment

Working...
          X