Tommy Lasorda Suffers Heart Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tommy Lasorda Suffers Heart Attack

Earlier today, TMZ first reported that Tommy Lasorda suffered a mild heart attack on Monday. It was very shocking and i'm glad that Tommy is doing well. He was even joking about it.

I will keep him in my prayers.
    From the Dodgers & Tommy Lasorda:
    Los Angeles Dodgers Hall of Fame manager Tommy Lasorda suffered a mild heart attack Monday while in New York for the Major League Baseball 2012 First-Year Player Draft. Lasorda, 84, was taken to New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center for treatment.

Doctors inserted a stent to correct a blocked artery in Lasorda’s heart. He is resting comfortably and in stable condition.

“The doctors confirmed I do bleed Dodger Blue,” Lasorda joked. “I’m looking forward to being back at the stadium to cheer on the Dodgers.”

Become a fan of Los Angeles Inspiration on Facebook
    Follow us on Twitter @LA_Inspiration

More...
    Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
    Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
    Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
    Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Love his humor about doctors confirming he bleeds dodger blue...

hope he has a great recovery..

Comment

He is a humorous person and hope he rebounds good from the minor heart attack!
      I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
      X