Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did You Have a Problem With Royals Fans Booing Robinson Cano?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did You Have a Problem With Royals Fans Booing Robinson Cano?

Curious what the members on the site feel about last night.

Robinson Cano apparantly said he'd pick a member of the Royals for the home run derby, but ended up not taking anyone (which would've been Billy Butler in this case).

Cano was boo'd the entire night, and when he made an out, there was loud cheers. It seemed like he was pretty rattled by it.

So did you have a problem with it or not? Vote and explain why you voted the way you did!

--
    I personally didn't have a problem with it. It seems a lot of the media did, but I thought it was funny and shows the Kansas City Royals fans actually cared.
    Yes
    11.11%
    No
    88.89%

I didn't have a problem with Cano. It doens't matter to me who is chosen and Butler isn't the home run threat that Fielder is. I thought it was weird that they booed Cano, but it happens all the time. I wouldn't have done it, though.
    Last edited by whitney777; 07-10-2012, 11:55 AM.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Were they booing cause he didnt pick a Royal on his team...or cause he won last year and stunk it up this year?
      Currently looking for:
      Football: The Gronk!
      Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
      Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
      + HOFer slab bed or raw.

Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
      Go Cats!!!

Trade page:
      http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

Comment

booing because he did not pick butler and got louder as he stunk up the joint lol. No problems with it. All in good spirits if you ask me

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

it is never a problem for me when the Yankees are being booed!! even if it is Cano.
          U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
          http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
          Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
          Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

Fans pay to boo or cheer for whoever they want to. I dont have a problem with it.

Comment

Booing was fine, but like i said in another post, the whole nl team was worthless. I would have kept he AL squad as is even though Butler would have been fine with me. The NL should have been: Harper, Braun, Votto, Bruce. Even worse than Butler's omission this year was Prince's decision to keep out Justin Upton last year when Rickie Weeks was a contestant.

Comment

Working...
              X