Brewers Trade Zack Greinke to the Angels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brewers Trade Zack Greinke to the Angels

One of the trade deadline's major chips has switched teams, as the Angels have acquired Zack Greinke in a trade with the Brewers, according to Ken Rosenthal and Jon Morosi of FOX Sports. Milwaukee will receive top infield prospect Jean Segura and Double-A pitchers Ariel Pena and John Hellweg in exchange for their ace.
    ---
    The Angels are trying to become the Yankees it seems, and if that's the plan, they're doing a solid job.

Wow, Jerry Dipoto deserves a medal or something .
    "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

I dont care how many top prospects the Angels may have traded in this deal. In the past, I am haunted by former GMs not wanted to trade people away who had high trade value - Schoeneweis, Ortiz, Mathis, Wood, McPhearson, etc. Odds are these top prospects wont even make it big in the majors.

Comment

None of the players they gave up is a good get. Segura is ok, but nothing special.

Comment

I hope he can work out for the Angels!
          I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

Working...
          X