Yankees Win Game 3 On Ibanez's 2 HRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankees Win Game 3 On Ibanez's 2 HRs

ARGH!!! Jim Johnson blew game 1 and 3. This series should have been over by now. And LOL that they took out A-Rod for Ibanez.

It was obvious the Orioles were gonna lose a 1 run game in extra inning.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
        It was obvious the Orioles were gonna lose a 1 run game in extra inning.
        Imma let you finish, but the 2012 Orioles is one of the BEST teams in winning 1 run games of all time. OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!
        "The good kid from the mad city, holding a cereal box instead of a glock"

Bucket (Not Updated)|Set Needs

Comment

Ok guys, bring me your Ibanez cards.
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

Originally posted by Negron-23 View Post
            Ok guys, bring me your Ibanez cards.
            Isn't his rookie card from somewhere around 1977?
            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

You can be undefeated in one run games however it only matters if it carries over in the post season

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

How was it "obvious" that the Orioles were going to lose "a 1 run extra inning game" ????? And especially with a home run. They were the 1st team since 1900 that did not have a WALK OFF defeat during a season, they had won 16 straight extra inning games, and were 75-0 in games with the lead after the 7th. Without a doubt, whether they make it to the W S or not, the "BIRDS" are one of the BEST MLB teams of 2012. And when I say TEAM I MEAN TEAM, not just a few star players. Hopefully they will rebound and beat the Yankees today, and take the series to game #5. GO "BIRDS" !!!!!!!!

The main items Im looking to trade for are
                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                Orioles Autos I need
                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                Orioles GU I need
                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                However other offers will be considered

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post

You can be undefeated in one run games however it only matters if it carries over in the post season
                  Who's this guy?

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                  How was it "obvious" that the Orioles were going to lose "a 1 run extra inning game" ????? And especially with a home run. They were the 1st team since 1900 that did not have a WALK OFF defeat during a season, they had won 16 straight extra inning games, and were 75-0 in games with the lead after the 7th. Without a doubt, whether they make it to the W S or not, the "BIRDS" are one of the BEST MLB teams of 2012. And when I say TEAM I MEAN TEAM, not just a few star players. Hopefully they will rebound and beat the Yankees today, and take the series to game #5. GO "BIRDS" !!!!!!!!
                  It was obvious because of the numbers you stated, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                    They were the 1st team since 1900 that did not have a WALK OFF defeat during a season, they had won 16 straight extra inning games, and were 75-0 in games with the lead after the 7th.!![/COLOR][/B]

Unless it is done in the postseason

Just another useless stat in the game of numbers and stats. Tick Tock its almost midnight for the 2012 feel good story of the year

Although the ferry might still have some dust left

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
                    X