Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigers & Torii Hunter Agree to a 2 Year Deal

Here you go gladdy:

Reports: Torii Hunter signs two-year, $26-million deal with Tigers | SI Tracking Blog
    http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

I'd be nervous if I was a Tiger fan. That is a lot of money for an aging outfielder with no power. I guess the good news is that it is only for 2 years.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
      I'd be nervous if I was a Tiger fan. That is a lot of money for an aging outfielder with no power. I guess the good news is that it is only for 2 years.
      I wouldn't say he has 'no' power. He has decent power, and Comerica Park is a better hitters park vs LA, however, I'm very excited about it. It's only 2 years, he's still an above average defensive player (which is key), and is a good guy to have on your team. Plus, the guy has owned this team for over 10 years, lol.

Comment

I think Hunter will fit in, you do not need to hit for power at Comerica, but you do need to put the ball in play, which he should be able to do. I'd rather have seen them concentrate that money on Sanchez to keep their starting four intact, but not a bad consolation prize.

Comment

Hunter is going to be a gr8 fit for them. I was said to see him leave the Twins as he provided gr8 leadership for them. Awesome pickup for the Tigs!

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Tigers sure spend a lot of money to never win a World Series.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
              Tigers sure spend a lot of money to never win a World Series.
              Are the Indians still in Cleveland, or did they get relocated yet?

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                Are the Indians still in Cleveland, or did they get relocated yet?

they are the next miami aren't they?

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Its only 2 years. Hunter is still good. Angels will miss him.

Comment

Tigers & Torii Hunter Agree to a 2 Year Deal

According to Ken Rosenthal the Tigers and Torii Hunter have agreed on a 2 year contract. Bob Nightengale reports Hunter will get $26 million.

Torii Hunter had one of the best seasons in his career last year hitting .313 with 16 Home Runs and 92 RBI. He had a .362 on-base percentage, .451 slugging percentage and still plays very good defense in right field.

Hunter is likely to bat 2nd for the Tigers, behind Austin Jackson and in front of Miguel Cabrera.

Picture credit: zimbio.com
                    Follow us on Twitter: @FearTheShadow

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X